Final PLUS Announcement

PLUSSMALLCOPY.jpg

Protection And Liberation Of United States Announcement

This will be the final announcement of PLUS. Over the past few months PLUS has been trying to rebound back to where it was a year ago. We worked hard to find a way to salvage our alliance but it seemed that the problems were endless and we grew tired of fighting for one last breath. Today PLUS has come to terms with its faith and has begone to merge into MASH, who has been a faithful ally and friend for a very long time.

MASH will be protecting PLUS AA for 20 days while members move.

Former Premiers:

1st Premier: Left_Behind

2nd Premier: Lord Tavis

3rd Premier: Left_Behind

4th Premier: Specto

5th Premier: MrBrownstone

6th/Final Premier: Nexus

PLUS Timeline:

Mar 16 2007- PLUS Formed

Apr 17 2007- First treaty:

UNION PIAT

Sept 12 2007- Only DoW (Yeah its was epic fail. I know)

January 2008- CGN merged into PLUS.

Apr 25 2008-RPE Coup of PLUS.

Feb 3 2009- Final Announcement

Last Thoughts

When I started PLUS I never expected it to be anything more then a total failure. I was 10k NS when it was started and I had no idea about politics but although in the end it collapsed like a house of cards I got to say I'm impressed with all former members. Without them PLUS would have failed along long time ago, PLUS would not have been fun or anything. Believe it or not PLUS was 1.5mil TNS and over 120 members before I made mistakes that brought this around and I wish I would have got to see it get bigger but I can't change the past. So again thank you to all past and current PLUS members for your help with PLUS. Thank you to MASH, NV, GLOP and Former Element/HoG for being great friends and allies.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sad to see this, albeit I've known and expected it for sometime. That being said, I wish each and every member of PLUS the best of luck in whatever endeavors you may embark on. You have been one of Vidia's greatest friends and allies and I still consider each and every one of you my brothers & sisters.

Rest In Peace.

o7

Just curious, why join M*A*S*H when NV was the only reason you didn't get rolled to begin with? Perhaps I'm missing something, good luck nonetheless.

We have been allied to PLUS for over 18 months (our first treaty) and have stuck with them through everything. Glad to see this happen.

Edited by i hate cyber nations

Just curious, why join M*A*S*H when NV was the only reason you didn't get rolled to begin with? Perhaps I'm missing something, good luck nonetheless.

NV got the majority of PLUS along time ago and NV isn't a treaty partner with PLUS either. If people were going to Roll PLUS they had 8 months to do it and it wasn't done. Sure people didn't like us but it would have been a waste of time and I would have enjoyed reading the CB for that one. Hell maybe a good old roll would have made the place more interesting who knows.