Tyre Mk IV

Engine: Fusion 165 Standard

Armor: Ferro-Aluminum

Armament:

4x Ultra AC/10

8x Missile Hardpoints

Communications: Masters 400

Targeting and Tracking: DST Model 316/4

The latest of modern designs by Hughes, the Tyre is the ultimate in air superiority. It's small and manuerverable at high speeds. With a max speed of Mach 2.55, it can close with or outrun almost anything else on the market. It carries eight air to air missiles, in any configuration required. Outfit for long ranger interceptor missions, medium range air superiority fights, or short range defensive combat. With dual UAC/10's in each wing and 1000 rounds for each gun, this baby can dogfight to a win and still be home in time for dinner.

The two older production models of the Tyre can still be produced, if there are countries that wish to buy them. Any such sales will have to be approved by the Foreign Ministry.

tyre.gif

Tyre Mk IV

Engine: Fusion 165 Standard

Armor: Ferro-Aluminum

Armament:

4x Ultra AC/10

8x Missile Hardpoints

Communications: Masters 400

Targeting and Tracking: DST Model 316/4

The latest of modern designs by Hughes, the Tyre is the ultimate in air superiority[1]. It's small and manuerverable at high speeds. With a max speed of Mach 2.55[2], it can close with or outrun almost anything else on the market. It carries eight air to air missiles, in any configuration required. Outfit for long ranger interceptor missions, medium range air superiority fights, or short range defensive combat. [/i]With dual UAC/10's in each wing and 1000 rounds for each gun, this baby can dogfight to a win and still be home in time for dinner.[/i][3]

The two older production models of the Tyre can still be produced, if there are countries that wish to buy them. Any such sales will have to be approved by the Foreign Ministry.

Grunder Industries begins to pick apart at the lies and slander on this

[1] Ultimate in Air Superiority? You must have missed the RFX-02 Missile Truck, or BONER Type Aircraft. (B1R) Along with the RFX-Line of Aircraft in General. They are unmatched in dogfights, and if the Nordic War proved anything, only Grunder Aircraft can Kill Grunder Aircraft.

[2]Mach 2.55? Our Slowest Intercepter Does Mach 2.9 We have 19 of them on the Market.

[3]1000 Rounds? Why our GAU-8 Cannons fire a higher calibur round, and a larger loadout of Munition. For a Design such as yours, using 4 Cannons, you really have underpowered it.

Grunder Industries begins to pick apart at the lies and slander on this

[1] Ultimate in Air Superiority? You must have missed the RFX-02 Missile Truck, or BONER Type Aircraft. (B1R) Along with the RFX-Line of Aircraft in General. They are unmatched in dogfights, and if the Nordic War proved anything, only Grunder Aircraft can Kill Grunder Aircraft.

OOC: You don't have better planes than Taeunas. I'll give you the other stuff. But 38 tech planes, even with tech sharing, are nowhere near 'the ultimate in air superiority.' Seriously, that's a huge load.

EDIT- Tags.

EDIT 2- Forgot about #2. No. See reason above.

Edited by Cody Seb

OOC: You don't have better planes than Taeunas. I'll give you the other stuff. But 38 tech planes, even with tech sharing, are nowhere near 'the ultimate in air superiority.' Seriously, that's a huge load.

EDIT- Tags.

EDIT 2- Forgot about #2. No. See reason above.

OOC: I have been sick.

1. If they are all designed like that? I can win with MiG-15s. Those right there would fall out of the sky the moment they tried to turn.

2. Have you even paid attention to any of the Aircraft I have had up for Export? Considering they are designed by hand to be Air Superiority Aircraft, using Physics, and Lessons learned previously(in most cases) they are, and will be superior to any of the crap designs people pull out of Animes, and real Life.(Oh, don't go QQ I got the F-35. The F-35 is a huge piece of crap. The AVB Harrier II can out preform it if need be. Then your going to go QQ I has the F/A-22... Oh, wow, you got a computer with wings and thrust vectoring. *Claps* Its engines are the only good part about it from a design standpoint.)

If you want the best Air Superiority Craft ever, well non Grunder, look at the F-15.

Edited by Aiden Ford

OOC: I have been sick.

1. If they are all designed like that? I can win with MiG-15s. Those right there would fall out of the sky the moment they tried to turn.

2. Have you even paid attention to any of the Aircraft I have had up for Export? Considering they are designed by hand to be Air Superiority Aircraft, using Physics, and Lessons learned previously(in most cases) they are, and will be superior to any of the crap designs people pull out of Animes, and real Life.(Oh, don't go QQ I got the F-35. The F-35 is a huge piece of crap. The AVB Harrier II can out preform it if need be. Then your going to go QQ I has the F/A-22... Oh, wow, you got a computer with wings and thrust vectoring. *Claps* Its engines are the only good part about it from a design standpoint.)

If you want the best Air Superiority Craft ever, well non Grunder, look at the F-15.

OOC: *Claps* I have the F-15! Good job man. You still don't get the point. I'm not trying to support this plane, just saying that you can't build planes of that technological level.

OOC: *Claps* I have the F-15! Good job man. You still don't get the point. I'm not trying to support this plane, just saying that you can't build planes of that technological level.

OOC: I am sure when you looked at my nation to determine that you also missed the fact that I am getting tech raided.

OOC: Tech raids don't take you down to 500. I am skeptical and generally inclined to believe people who say everything but there stuff is awful tend to not know what they are talking about. However, I do agree that this plane is not the greatest in the world.

Also the F-22 and the F-35 by all experts rather than amateur observers I have talked too are quite good planes. That is not to say they don't have their flaws, and Lockheed Martin isn't way overpricing the former. I generally tend to go with the people who know the field better.

There are probably many interested in seeing the Tyre Mk IV in action, perhaps an international air show is in order? I for one won’t mind seeing the sales production video.

The standard Tyre Mk IV configuration already has 4x Ultra AC/10, but what is the configuration of the short range defensive combat variant?

The Tyre Mk IV seems to be a specialized close air combat fighter, but isn’t a designated dogfighter somewhat obsolete in the era of long range missiles?

OOC: Tech raids don't take you down to 500.
OCC: Yes they do, especially when you fight back, any periphery resident could tell you this… You cushy alliance dwellers don’t know how easy you have it.

There are probably many interested in seeing the Tyre Mk IV in action, perhaps an international air show is in order? I for one won’t mind seeing the sales production video.

The standard Tyre Mk IV configuration already has 4x Ultra AC/10, but what is the configuration of the short range defensive combat variant?

The Tyre Mk IV seems to be a specialized close air combat fighter, but isn’t a designated dogfighter somewhat obsolete in the era of long range missiles?

OCC: Yes they do, especially when you fight back, any periphery resident could tell you this… You cushy alliance dwellers don’t know how easy you have it.

OOC: Its called red team ;)

IC: Ile de Noir applies for a permit to buy two of these, just to see what they can do. We are in the midst of re-evaluationg our aircraft inventory, so we would like to see as many designs as possible.

OOC: Ooo, a battletech aerospace fighter? Neat! I'm not familiar with that design, is it from one of the later books? Looks like a bat, rather cute no less. ^_^ /OOC

OOC: I don't see you in the Database, plus you just got a brand new nation, so I doubt your planes are worth a tenth of others considering any tech you may have had.

OOC: Would you like me to Post the Battle Reports so you can SEE how much tech I had when the war began? I had enough for the early 80s, which is all you need if you know how Aircraft are to be designed, and wish to design one. Of course, you did not realize that almost of todays Aircraft(including the F-22) was designed in the 80s.

OOC: Would you like me to Post the Battle Reports so you can SEE how much tech I had when the war began? I had enough for the early 80s, which is all you need if you know how Aircraft are to be designed, and wish to design one. Of course, you did not realize that almost of todays Aircraft(including the F-22) was designed in the 80s.

OOC: You assume too much, actually. However, the rules of CNRP state that you must use tech from your tech year (or something equivalent) that is mass produced at that year. Also, you were never in the database, so it is debateable whether you can keep that tech. Either way, your planes aren't as nearly as good as you claim.

Ile de Noir: Approved for two of our Mk. III's for testing. Upgrade to Mk. IV will come when first full production run is complete.

Dunn Carrig: Approved for two Mk. IV's after first full production run.

Dragon empire: One Mk. III approved for testing. Upgrade to Mk. IV will come when first full production run is complete.

With eight missile hardpoints, the Tyre can be configured for any range engagement. The guns are there for a last resort.

OOC: You assume too much, actually. However, the rules of CNRP state that you must use tech from your tech year (or something equivalent) that is mass produced at that year. Also, you were never in the database, so it is debateable whether you can keep that tech. Either way, your planes aren't as nearly as good as you claim.

OOC: Actually I don't think it says mass produced just produced so if a fighter jet was produced in 1980's and yet didn't enter mass production till 1995 then you can use them at 1980's tech.

Also another major problem Aiden is actually creativer and designs his own fighter craft so to be honest he could use what ever tech year he wanted to a degree as he could always say he just buys in the parts needed from another nation.

OOC: Actually I don't think it says mass produced just produced so if a fighter jet was produced in 1980's and yet didn't enter mass production till 1995 then you can use them at 1980's tech.

Also another major problem Aiden is actually creativer and designs his own fighter craft so to be honest he could use what ever tech year he wanted to a degree as he could always say he just buys in the parts needed from another nation.

OOC: WTF? So as long as I'm designing my own crap I can use whatever tech I want? No. And it does have to be in full service in your tech year for you to use it, not just designed. Trust me, you can ask anyone about that.