Announcement from Yukon Confederacy

yukon3.png

New Ministers

As our alliance continues to grow, so too does the ambitions of our members. Two of which have stepped up to the responsibility of government positions, and after due review and discussion by myself and the Chancellor, I have decided to grant them the following appointments as the charter has empowered me to do. We are proud to announce the appointment of our minister of Finance and our minister of Foreign Affairs. It is an honor and a privilege to make this announcement and welcome our newest government members onto the world stage.

JCarmody has been chosen and appointed as Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Ennykay has been chosen and appointed as Minister of Finance.

Both will serve faithfully and I know they will continue to show our professionalism, formalism, and charm to new members and to all citizens of planet Bob.

It is a great day for the Confederacy, and one that we hope, will have a wonderful and profound affect on us and all who we influence, throughout the cyberverse.

And to our fellow northerners, I would like to personally invite you all, as chancellor (2nd in command), to our forums for some warm drinks (and socks), and discussion about the possibility of diplomatic ties between the northern alliances of planet bob.

And to our fellow northerners, I would like to personally invite you all, as chancellor (2nd in command), to our forums for some warm drinks (and socks), and discussion about the possibility of diplomatic ties between the northern alliances of planet bob.

As we are the alliance up north.

• 2 years later...