Season 4 Commencement

PremierApex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there wasn't sorry. Nah don't take them over. A couple of reasons, one your team is your team. It's not a bad team too. And I think Corinthians isn't the strongest team... it has a couple of decent players at 7 or 8, but they have no real support and an injury or two would seriously cripple you.

Don't worry...when I am announced Liga Mundo Co-Ordinator, I will ensure 52 weeks of sign up threads followed by a 2 week season!

Muahahahaha!

In other news, I wonder who I'm facing in the 2nd round of the El Legado Cup...not that it'll matter because they'll probably beat me anyway...

I'm not thrilled how both the Primera and Segunda dropped from 8 to 7 teams. For the sake of consistancy they should have been left at 8 teams each - even if it meant a reduction of teams or games in the Third Division.

Unfortunately, that we not an option that X11 grants. Always balanced teams with the higher divisions getting any odd teams

Well you got me next round, and I suppose you could call me a favourite too. Good luck, it should be a good match.

VolNation dominated the game but could only draw with Estrellapuerto at home, this pleases me :P

Better than 3 away losses to them in a row. :D

Well you got me next round, and I suppose you could call me a favourite too. Good luck, it should be a good match.

VolNation dominated the game but could only draw with Estrellapuerto at home, this pleases me :P

Better than 3 away losses to them in a row. :D

Indeed, I can drink to that. :)