Official Announcement from the NAAC

Arctic

naackq3.png

There comes a time when every good rule must be broken. The best rule in the NAAC is that CN:TE must be fun. And since we think everything is less fun with treaties, we don't accept treaty offers.

This has served us well over the last month. We made good friends of The Citadel and Superfriends (if we had a bunch of MDP's that would have never happened). We also stood shoulder to shoulder with our blue brothers in IDIOT and WAPA when we took on the Brown and Yellow teams in the first ever COLOR WARZ. That would have never have happened if we had been out treaty whoring because Pond Pirates are too cool to pass up.

But as I said in the first line, sometimes you have to make an exception. So today I would like to post the one and only treaty in the NAAC's TE history.

The "wipe my a** with this treaty" Treaty

Article 1: The National Alliance of Arctic Countries (hereafter referred to as the NAAC) and the Nation of Vita e Pace announce a pact of mutual aggression and defense (also known as an MADP). Both of the aforementioned signatories will defend the other and will attack the enemies of the other signatory.

Article 2: Both parties will share a forum, share intel, share toilet paper (I mean treaty paper).

Article 3: Neither entity will attack the other and the military of Vita e Pace agrees to fight under the direction of the NAAC military command and under the banner of the Polar Bear.

Article 4: Vita e Pace agrees to allow the NAAC to deal with all matters involving foreign affairs.

Article 5: Vita e Pace agrees to stop spamming Arctic's mailbox with treaty requests.

Article 7: The NAAC agrees to not place an Article 6 in this treaty.

Article 8: The NAAC agrees to a one time showing of the film Vornoth Uncensored in the alliance movie theater but only on a midweek matinee.

Article 9: Neither party will cancel this treaty without giving at least One Round of notice.

Article 10: If you are still reading this, I hope you are having a great day.

Signed for the NAAC - Arctic of Mackinac, Minister of Mayhem

Signed for Vita e Pace - Vornoth, Infernal Admin