A question regarding a big network

EmpJoybubbles

I have tired to get people from my college to start nations. Our college (St. Francis University) gives out laptops to every student (its included in our tuition). If we are all logging in from the same newtork at school, will we be atle to trade and aid each other without our aid and trades getting 'cancled for cheating'?

I have tired to get people from my college to start nations. Our college (St. Francis University) gives out laptops to every student (its included in our tuition). If we are all logging in from the same newtork at school, will we be atle to trade and aid each other without our aid and trades getting 'cancled for cheating'?

I would only log in on nations that are hard line internet connections.

That worked out when I was rooming with the person who introduced me to CN -- in fact I sent him aid once and it never was flagged.

Well, the way our campus worked, each Ethernet port was its own separate IP address, so connecting via an Ethernet cable *guaranteed* that you would not duplicate IPs with anyone else.

Connecting to the wireless network however would not have the same *guarantee* as anyone would be able to connect.

• 3 weeks later...

So does this mean that each computer are connected through a LAN cable rite?

and I'm also having the same problem as you do. I was playing CN and I introduced them to alot of my friends. however, we are all under the same network, but different IP of course..I mean..the last 3 digits only..but by right, the IP are different and there should be no problem whatsoever against the multi rules?

• 2 weeks later...

shoot. When I check my IP on the computer, it shows that every computer's IP is unique. but then, when I went to www.whatismyip.com, it appears that all our IPs are the same..omg..

and I've log in pretty often too..