Need a sig come to this site

zach81111

zzzzzzzphoto.gif

CLICK HEADER (above) TO GO DIRECTLY TO OUR SITE AND MAKE A REQUEST!!!

We will make you a sig or anything you want for a reasonable CN price. We base our prices on how much income you have in your nation. So even if you are a new/small nation, we can make a quality sig for you that is NOT out of your price range.

we have experienced artists who can do just about anything with Photoshop and other art programs.

We can make any type of sig, avatar, pictures, website headers, banners, flags and many more...

Our Website Link:

Some of our most recent work for fun or our customers:

wolfreflect2.gifjoker.gif

4th-regiment.gif

newsig-2.jpg

Anime-borimir.gif

sig.gifbatman.gif

we dont just do sigs for Cyber Nations either. We will do any sig for any site or even just a photo/pic for facebook, myspace, and sport forum or any forum. Can can do animations, color changes.... designs

If photoshop can do it, WE can make it for you.

Edited by zach81111

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need a sig my friend

come to the site and place a request. we need info on the type of sig you want and everything else.

here is link to site:

HERE

here is a link to the sig request thread:

HERE

Just use your same name on here as the User name on the forum when you sign up so i know it is you. just start a thread in the sig request filling out the info

thanks

okay, who ever voted that they were disappointed with the sig we made them, WHY? so we know what we can do better next time. i know it wasnt me who made the sig because i just joined this site as an artist and havent done any yet for a customer here (i have other places though).

okay come on people. our busines is kinda running slow right now. we want your business. i know there are people out there who dont have a "badass" sig or avatar and would be willing to pay a little bit of CN money for one (especially the bigger nations who GIVE money away). i am the head designer now so check out my work (Link in my sig) and request something. i can have the sig done within 48 hours if not sooner.

just come to this site:

Phototype Designs

and click on the request thread and fill it out.

I know your not asking for critique, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

A lot of them are too busy. You should only have one render in there unless the point of the sig is to have multiple. Also, don't abuse animation. It looks as if your using it just because you can.

But you have talent. If I couldn't make them myself, I'd come to you. :D

Good luck.

hey thanks for the critique

some of them i do agree have too many images in them than is why i cut down the size of them. i know a few of them have too many animations on them but i just started doing animation (when i made those) and was just messing around with it

i really think my last one (the wolf one) turned out good with the animation on it

Edited by zach81111

identical or totally different.

i see very few similarities:

his wolf design is the only similarity (because he requested it on it)

totally different?

my sig consists of:

-blue wolf logo on left side

-random picture of wolves

-desired text in Eras Font

your sig consists of:

-desired text in ____ Font

-water reflection

but, whatever just from the other boards I frequent its encouraged to stay original...so not a problem here

Edited by General Justin

totally different?

my sig consists of:

-desired text in Eras Font

your sig consists of:

-desired text in ____ Font

-water reflection

but, whatever just from the other boards I frequent its encouraged to stay original...so not a problem here

if you would go to the site where the guy requested it it says he wants (his blue wolf logo on it, he wants to words in the corners, and he wants a wolf theme.) the reason i put the blue logo on the left is cuz it looked better there than on the right with the wolf picture that i picked. i wasnt trying to copy your because i wasnt really a fan of it when i saw it. it was alright but just not my style.

this was the request

I'd like to buy a personal sig. I'd like it have something about "Man of the People" and my avatar is a wolf so i'd like it to be wolfish. i'm from the Crescent Moon Republic and our colors are Black Red and White.

i'm thinking anywhere from 3 mill but if it's really amazing i'll bump it to 6.

nowhere does it say include his avatar picture in his signature...that was my idea

this was the request

nowhere does it say include his avatar picture in his signature...that was my idea

no no no, that wasnt the request he put on MY SITE. we made him fill out som edetails on our site and it included that stuff

Type of graphic: sig

Theme: A general idea of what you want you graphic to look like: shadowed? i guess parts dark parts brighter

Colour Theme: Black Red White

Text: "ClaytonG Regent of the Crescent Moon Republic" &&& "Man of the People"

Pictures: my avatar wolf pic and anything else to do with wolves

Nation Name: Claytopia

Nation Link:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=122967

Appx. what you earn a day after taxes:: roughly 5 mill give or take

Edited by zach81111

most recent flag i have done

gold-flag.gif

EDIT: it looks better when you click on it to see full size. they shrink it and it doesnt look very good until you click on it

Edited by zach81111