SuperFriends DoW

*crowd whispers*

"SuperFriends disbanded years ago!"

Superfriendsbannerv9

On 3/23, the paper tiger Legion (seriously guys, how have they not disbanded by now?) attacked CSN HoS Liz Girard. This is a blatant act of aggression and it will not stand. Today, before Moderators, Rulers and the Apathetic Admin itself, I hereby reinstate the SuperFriends MADP bloc and declare war on Legion. Oh and I guess Freehold of The Wolves because, come on, what a stupid name.  

/s/

Delta1212 - RIA

EgoFreaky - R&R

Xiphosis - GOD

Liz Girard - CSN

King Wally - NPL

16 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

*crowd whispers*

Superfriendsbannerv9

On 3/23, the paper tiger Legion (seriously guys, how have they not disbanded by now?) attacked CSN HoS Liz Girard. This is a blatant act of aggression and it will not stand. Today, before Moderators, Rulers and the Apathetic Admin itself, I hereby reinstate the SuperFriends MADP bloc and declare war on Legion. Oh and I guess Freehold of The Wolves because, come on, what a stupid name.  

/s/

Delta1212 - RIA

EgoFreaky - R&R

Xiphosis - GOD

Liz Girard - CSN

King Wally - NPL

Good hunting chaps!

1 hour ago, Gibsonator21 said:

*crowd whispers*

Superfriendsbannerv9

/s/

Delta1212 - RIA

EgoFreaky - R&R

Xiphosis - GOD

Liz Girard - CSN

King Wally - NPL

Gibs!

Disappointed we'll be on opposing sides, but hit me up when we get into NS range and we'll have a go at it.

48 minutes ago, BMK812 said:

FTFY

Anyways, Welcome to the party Gibsonator21!

How do you have a nation from 2006 with only 1.7 million casualties, and only 113k NS? My top range is 98k, so if you want to purge some infra I'll be happy to help you boost them dead soldiers. Or wait for the rest of the declarations. Shouldn't be long.

32 minutes ago, Codainia said:

April Fools was two days ago, dude.

Guess that means this is legit. 

25 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Get yourself back into my range and we can hit FTW together!

Hah, didn't even realize. They're screwed.

24 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Gibs!

Disappointed we'll be on opposing sides, but hit me up when we get into NS range and we'll have a go at it.

You could just join my side and we can finally fight together. Definitely going to be more fun.

13 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

How do you have a nation from 2006 with only 1.7 million casualties, and only 113k NS?

It's a long story. You'll have to wait for my book, 'Hugging Pixels: A story of Love and LoSS'. It's a working title. I am planning to ask GK if he would be interested in writing the Foreword. 

14 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

My top range is 98k, so if you want to purge some infra I'll be happy to help you boost them dead soldiers. 

And rob my fine Kashmir opponents the chance to do it themselves? You gotta have more faith in your allies! We're all working together to get our casualties up. Don't you worry, though I do appreciate your concern.

14 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Or wait for the rest of the declarations. Shouldn't be long.

Okay.

43 minutes ago, BMK812 said:

It's a long story. You'll have to wait for my book, 'Hugging Pixels: A story of Love and LoSS'. It's a working title. I am planning to ask GK if he would be interested in writing the Foreword. 

The story of how FTW was exposed as CN's lamest alliance writes itself. I couldn't improve upon it even if I tried.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

The story of how FTW was exposed as CN's lamest alliance writes itself. I couldn't improve upon it even if I tried.

No, sorry. It's a memoir. 

Edited by BMK812
words

1 hour ago, BMK812 said:

And rob my fine Kashmir opponents the chance to do it themselves? You gotta have more faith in your allies! We're all working together to get our casualties up. Don't you worry, though I do appreciate your concern.

Okay.

Oh. LoSS. Makes sense. You must have bought into their nation building programs. 

Kashmir isn't my ally, I have faith in no one but other SuperFriends. Sell it off and come play. 

1 hour ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Kashmir isn't my ally, I have faith in no one but other SuperFriends. Sell it off and come play. 

The enemy of my enemy is my SuperFriend.

Parallel play is still play, and we are learning to throw less sand.

To: Gibsonator21    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 4/9/2019 1:25:47 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Destroy Infrastructure. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

Its 2019 guys c’mon

4 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

To: Gibsonator21    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 4/9/2019 1:25:47 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Destroy Infrastructure. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

Its 2019 guys c’mon

My bad. I really hate roads.

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Gibs,

He’s the definition of a weasel. Crawl back to your hole, coward. You’re leadership is as strong as the wind blows.

His leadership is as strong as the wind blows.   Damn you Gibsonation, that alliance of 1 is ,  well,  uuummm,  yeah, that.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Gibs,

He’s the definition of a weasel. Crawl back to your hole, coward. You’re leadership is as strong as the wind blows.

I am super strong leadership. Leadership like a hurricane bruh