Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

Imperial Decree

The New Polar Order and her friends in Non Grata have decided to go binge drinking. Therefore, pursuant to Article 2 of the Frozen Venom Accords, the New Polar Order hereby declares war on The Templar Knights in defense of her drinking buddy Non Grata. 

Signed,

EaTeMuP - Emperor
AlmightyGrub - Regent, Imperator Emeritus
HannaH - Minister of Truth
JayMillz - Deputy Minister of Truth
Emperor Jason  - Minister of Peace
Terminator - Deputy Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap - Minister of Love
Mindbraker - Deputy Minister of Love
bluesam3 - Minister of Plenty
bdmon75 - Deputy Minister of Plenty

lol, We are kicked the living daylights out of NG just as we said we would and now NG is panicking, because they would have had to surrender to TTK and lose Maroon and just about all the senate seats..when our little 45 nation alliance requires all this attention to defeat it says how bad NG really is. 

New Polar Order, you should simply have stated NG is to pathetic to do anything on their own so you have to come in and clean up their mess. 

NG you as an alliance are a disgrace to CN,  

To Oculus, you are a great group of alliances save NG, you would be better off by just booting them from your group. 

Edited by Northern Empire

5 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

lol, We are kicked the living daylights out of NG just as we said we would and now NG is now panicking, because they would have had to surrender to TTK and lose Maroon and just about all the senate seats..when a 45 nation alliance requires all this attention to defeat it says how bad NG really is. 

New Polar Order, you should simply have stated NG is to pathetic to do anything on their own so you have to come in and clean up their mess. 

To Oculus, you are a great group of alliances save NG, you would be better off by just booting them from your group. 

It isn't that, we were just bored with the Spartan Dove Shield formation.

We have already seen several Alliance get tired of Bailing out NG, you will see as well how bad NG really is. we can give you a complete list of NG's war chests so you will know they will not be able to coordinate with you at all. and how poorly they are prepared to fight. it actually quite extraordinary how low their "larger" nations are on money supplies

Just now, Northern Empire said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My warchest is just fine.  Not all of us can be Irwin and have $20b from avoiding war for years and years.  Basically being the biggest reason this game is dead - peace mode and never fighting.  TTK is the greatest champion in those regards.  Congrats?

TTK's desperate attempts this war to avoid getting countered are hilarious.  I'm already getting angry PMs.  Well done Polar.

o7 Afterbirth!  Always and forever.

15 minutes ago, Steve Buscemi said:

My warchest is just fine.  Not all of us can be Irwin and have $20b from avoiding war for years and years.  Basically being the biggest reason this game is dead - peace mode and never fighting.  TTK is the greatest champion in those regards.  Congrats?

TTK's desperate attempts this war to avoid getting countered are hilarious.  I'm already getting angry PMs.  Well done Polar.

o7 Afterbirth!  Always and forever.

sit down,, 

the adults are talking

you gave up your seat at the table when your pathetic alliance had already agreed to a peace, 

44 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

sit down,, 

the adults are talking

you gave up your seat at the table when your pathetic alliance had already agreed to a peace, 

Well I am sure this is going to help you find peace.  Perhaps you should rethink what you say here.  We are bored.  Alpha Wolves have left the war, Sparta is dead as dead and we were just getting started. NG has a war we can join, so we have.  With that in mind pissing in the cereal of the only people who can give you peace is not the wisest course of action.  Like it or not, the situation has changed you must do so with it.  

Good luck and have fun TTK.   Our friends at NG really are our friends.  You would do well to remember that whilst we have absolutely no ill will towards you,  I could easily develop some.   Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.   Onwards.  

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Good luck and have fun TTK.   Our friends at NG really are our friends.  You would do well to remember that whilst we have absolutely no ill will towards you,  I could easily develop some.   Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.   Onwards.  

Of that I have no doubt, onwards indeed.

27 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I feel like there would be peace already if it weren't for Mogar pissing everyone off. 

I feel as if you hatred of Mogar is annoying me. My alliance is fighting half of the game ATM, Mogar launch like 3 wars in the low-mid tier against SNX over a year ago, and yet you seem more angry than I am. Get over it. 

5 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Of that I have no doubt, onwards indeed.

I feel as if you hatred of Mogar is annoying me. My alliance is fighting half of the game ATM, Mogar launch like 3 wars in the low-mid tier against SNX over a year ago, and yet you seem more angry than I am. Get over it. 

Both NG and RIA have erred against the Imperium in the past; in fact, NG has erred more so, attacking us in three different wars.

However, the difference is that Non Grata has treated us with relative respect more recently, while Mogar has not. Mogar has repeatedly insulted the Imperium and called us weak, daring me to attack, while NG has quietly but noticeably improved their treatment of us publicly. This to me means alot.

Edited by Immortan Junka

10 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

haters-gonna-hate-black-pimp.jpg

You're just jealous Steve; of course you'd prefer to have my warchest.  But you're right about the first part...yours is good enough and better than the vast majority of your alliance mates.  But if you're calling me out for peace mode and never fighting, perhaps you didn't notice I am fighting 7 wars right now?  Which puts my total up to 26 wars in the last few months.  I feel honored that "the biggest reason this game is dead" is all because I personally was in a neutral alliance 9-10 years ago.

18 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The commentary in here is one more bit of evidence that these servers need to be unplugged already.  You all make my head hurt.

So they need to be unplugged because you are under attack, but it was ok to attack the Imperium last year.

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So they need to be unplugged because you are under attack, but it was ok to attack the Imperium last year.

Your continued existence is a valid casus belli.  There is no such thing as an unjustified war against you.  

On 5/13/2017 at 9:59 PM, Northern Empire said:

lol, We are kicked the living daylights out of NG just as we said we would and now NG is panicking, because they would have had to surrender to TTK and lose Maroon and just about all the senate seats..when our little 45 nation alliance requires all this attention to defeat it says how bad NG really is. 

lots of NG in bill lock or pretty damn close to it. Success.

Edited by Thrash