Final Presidential Announcement

Alexio15

Flag4a.jpg

It is with a very heavy heart that I announce the merger of Atlas into GATO after an exceptional 1196 days of existence here on Bob. We started out with a strong active core of founders of which only a few are around in Atlas today. Myself, Jack Whiterstein, Drivindeath, Tevron, Corpious, Grand Leader (Blazin) and SlimCad who came later. Those founders that have long since left this realm or Atlas - Kevanovia, Fang Calios, Cupcake, The Real President Hardin, Partisan, Manthrax, Chaunce, Damaged and there are more that I apologise to them I haven't done a service of remembering their names. We had a vision to create something great and in my eyes and I am sure their eyes we did do that, we had our struggles and our trials but we stood and we came out stronger then before. A lot of the times simply being dragged kicking and screaming the whole way but as leader and with the help of everyone evolved we managed to do it.

The last year has been the hardest for us to endure and with the way that this game is going, and the way most alliances are going. We took this hard decision after a long thought process and a series of long talks with our allies. We thought who best to merge into then our C&G/Brown brothers GATO, we believed we could offer them the most and we look forward to giving them our all in making GATO a great place to be. 

A thank you to all of our allies - 

Orange Defense Network - You have been our longest serving allies and with us since the very start, our closest Brothers. I am proud to have stood by your side for so long and to have been able to work with so many great people through the years. From helping us in our Founding to being able to stand side by side with you, I can't thank you enough for the help and support you have all shown. 

The Last Remnants - Being in C&G has been some of the best time I have had in this game and getting to know you was even better, my only regret is we didn't get to know you sooner then we should have. You have always done whats right by us and stood with us in the heat of battle and I will miss you.

New Pacific Order - Along with ODN you had a mentor like guidance on us and it was a brilliant guidance to take and even better to serve with. From Letum, to Frawley and to Lord of Darkness. You all brought that something new that I took from you and placed into Atlas and I learnt a lot from all of your members. Seeing you where you are now and knowing that being with you in that journey is something we are all pleased with. I apologise for the lack of visits and cupcakes in the recent year I will be sure to stop by with some soon. 

Union of Communist Republics/DL - In DL we was allied and outside of DL we was allied, I cant thank you enough and its been an honor to stand with you for so long you're second longest serving ally. My regret with DL is that we didn't keep that treaty as well and we didn't try harder to keep you and UCR together, for that I apologise to you.

Sovereign League of Armed Powers - Starting out as a ODN protectorate with you and now also being able to stand alongside you in wars has been excellent. Its good to have seen you come so far and do so much. The Spartan War serving with you was a great experience just to see how much Banned organised those damn lists and sheets. I am glad we are carrying over the treaty to GATO, I look forward to keep working with you.

Children of The Morrighan/The Sandstorm Confederacy - TSC by god how long did it take for us to finally get that treaty signed and up and in place? Nearly 2 years I believe. But it was well worth it in the end and knowing you guys was awesome. CoTM you got some excellent guys in TSC and getting to know you guys and keep that treaty in place was the one of the best things we did this year.

To those alliances we allied and you are no longer around, I have this to say. I am honored to have got to know you all and worked with every single one of you through the years. Gone but never forgotten.

There are some individuals I would also like to say thank you to and for being friends of Atlas - 

Cazaric

King William

Molagbal

Zygon

Ziggy

Vellocet( I hope I spelt that correctly)

MagicBoyd

Sir William (may have been rocky but was fun)

Banned

Letum

Frawley

Lord of Darkness

OsRavan

Buco

Lord Bagel <3

Simmons

Nomdeplume R.I.P buddy you was a great friend in DRN and a good mentor

KillingInnocent

AntiFA

italia

Scourge

Necoho

Seasons of Love

White Chocolate

Franz

Lord Hershey

Chimaera (may not have always got on but some good chats)

Hawspiper

Nikolay

Freelancer

Eso

Lightening Jack

I would like to give special mentions to some current and former Atlas members for the exceptional work they put in over the years and for always sticking it through, I got to know you all on a personal level as well and its been great. I have to say that all of our members throughout the years have been brilliant to get to know. These members served as Gov in the good and hard times when Atlas needed them most.

Drivindeath

Cupcake

Cyradis

Jack Whiterstein

Dorian Martell (Lucius)

Sir Kiloist

Diomedes

Grealind

Corpious

SlimCad

Tevron

Partisan

Manthrax

Dabigbluewhale

Lulzist

Signing off as President of Atlas one last time, goodbye Bob its been a pleasure.

Alexio15

As a founding member of Atlas, I am sad to see our alliance disband, but I'm not sad to have been part of the experience. In the last few years there were very few alliances to thrive and grow in a dying world, but Atlas rose above repeatedly. Unfortunately, all things come to pass, and this is the best decision for ourselves and our allies, who we always have put first.

o/ Atlas

o/ Ava

gatooldpapertexture.png

It is my extreme pleasure to welcome Atlas nations in our new shared Global Alliance. Together we can reshape our future and carve out our own slice of history, today is truly a great day for all of us.  Cheers to working ever more closely with our CnG allies. ;)

o/ Atlas

o/ GATO

Assembly Chairman

Crv24

Deputy Assembly Chairman:

Alexio15

Minister of Foreign Affairs: 

Overlord Wes

Minister of Defense:

Diomedes

Minister of Domestic Affairs:

King Armen

Minister of Finance:

Sir Kiloist

.:TREATIES:.

MADP:
Complaints & Grievances Union [ODN, TLR, GATO,]

MDoAP:
Orange Defense Network [ODN]
The Last Remnants [TLR]
New Pacific Order [NPO]
Shangri-La [SL]
Children of the Morrighan [CoTM]
Sovereign League of Armed Powers [SLAP]

ODP:
Non Grata [NG]

Nordreich [NoR]

More details to come kitties. Raiders, stay away from the Atlas AA.

sealga.jpg 

Edited by Masterchief777

I literally knew about this hours ago. :P

Good luck to GATO and those just joining, it seems like a very sensible decision on Atlas' part.

14 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Nomdeplume R.I.P buddy you was a great friend in DRN and a good mentor

Honestly didn't realise how well known he was.

As someone who somehow keeps getting drawn back to Atlas.. I could have done this 3 years ago when i wanted to roll Atlas. Anyway, was nice to dick around with Alexio for *insert amount of my life wasted* years. As a former Vice President and current (until this) Chancellor of Foreign Affairs (booze division), it was fun serving those unlucky enough to put up with me.

P.S. Alexio still sucks.