Correspondence and Announcements

UE8tvHO.png

IFkzXGm.png

skhjWer.png

Sigh.  As long as I'm back in this hellhole, might as well take care of a few things:

o91EXfS.png

P9tO8q7.png

PART I:  THE DOE

We're back!  Same charter, same policies, same manifesto -- all the crap you never read in the old wiki entry is back in play.

PART II:  THE DOT

The Declaration of Treaties:  As you may recall, SRA has a rich history of treatying at people, not with them.  Your compliance is not necessary. In keeping with our tradition of putting the sensual in non-consensual, we hereby treaty at PPO.  We do something similar, albeit paperless, in the direction of Kashmir.  (Additionally, we re-activate our 3/5th Clause with R&R, because it never got activated the first time and we haven't forgotten.)

PART III: THE DOW

Still trying to catch up on who's fighting who -- so I'll just dust off the ol' goggles and head towards whoever is fighting those parties listed above.  Pretty sure you'll find me first.  

0roEYyL.png

Am I arrogant enough to believe that my 3 infra will be the fulcrum upon which the tide of this curbstomp will turn?

Hell yes.  I'm plying Smurthwaite with alcohol immediately after the flip -- all the MP's of the opposing coalition are as good as decommissioned.

jppAotO.png

Edited by Walshington

4 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Gentlemen, prepare for tenuous analogies to RL historical events.

I equate that comment to what the Duke of Wellington said to the third Earl of Shropshire at his son's Bar Mitzvah just before the The Battle of St. Swiven's Bridge.  

Welcome back old friend, Walsh is and always will be a class act that was sorely missed in planet bob. I wish you luck and know that someday you will return to where you were. 

God speed sir... god speed

Edited by ericsw

I've often felt that, given enough 1 man aa's, we can control the world.

So, I'm in full support of this.

1 hour ago, hartfw said:

I've often felt that, given enough 1 man aa's, we can control the world.

So, I'm in full support of this.

Sometimes the tiniest of acorns fall from the mightiest of oaks.  

When I start feeling bad about only having one member, I think about how if I got just three more members and espoused faux libertarian values, I could garner the support of the most powerful bloc on Bob.  Just gotta figure out how to express those values in the most reasonable, clear-headed manner possible to make it happen.