All work and no play make Fark something something....

We thought about posting something with loads of customized graphics, witty sayings, and penis euphemisms, but no one even wants to read through one of these nowadays:

7162734662_6214364384_b.jpg

Therefore, Fark acknowledges that treaties have been activated. May Our Blessed Saint of Booze, Smontag, have mercy on your pixels.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about time! smontag, I'm coming for you buddy <3 just gotta shed some more NS

welcome to the fray you farking nuts

Edit - I'm assuming PPO is in there somewhere... there wasn't enough penis euphemisms and customized graphics for me to grasp the entirety of yoru DoW

Edited by gowfanatic

I'm glad to be fighting alongside you again, you guys don't disappoint. It doesn't seem like a very long time ago we finished off Bear Retrieval Unit & the other GOONS rogues together, I look forward to defeating some mutual enemies together once more.

o/ Farkistan

o/ Beer

o/ War

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I got plenty of drinks for all,

pgwg8olt56moufafibgg.jpg

Drink up & blow stuff up. Drunk enough to war yet? I am. ;)

hey! We don't allow third party alcohol at the bar! You are all welcome but you gotta drink our booze ;) 

Also welcome Fark, do you have your I.D? We apologize for the wait, with TFC, CA, LN, Polar, NG, GLOF, IRON, DT, Sengoku and Umrella (please forgive me if I forgot anyone) already here the place is a bit busy.

Back-to-front_new-side.jpg

Might take a bit to get a bartender or server over to you but we will do our best. Enjoy your stay and don't forget to give us a good review on yelp!

Edited by John Churchill

Thought I felt a newfound air of expertise in my wars. Look forward to coordinating with you guys.

o/ Smontag's Secret Stash

o/ Shadow Master Meth

o/ My Infra

Wait a second, this will impact my casualty count. I'm going to need you guys to undeclare, mmmkay? Dudevania's population isn't going to control itself.