Treaty Time

jdJ45Qb.jpg   AmDJnma.png

For NG

Schrodinger, Caustic, YYM

For Farkistan

905 - Submitter

182 - Squirrel

Yak - Speaker of Council

TF Council - Our Blessed Saint of Booze, Our Blessed Saint of Booze, Our Blessed Saint of Booze, Smontag

Decide R Inchief, BozDaBoz, 182

01101111 01100100 01101111 01100001 01110000

might as well sign everyone that's lined up to roll your ally

you know, even if that was the case (which I predicted about a month ago)... rather than bitching and moaning about every shift in spheres, why don't you put that effort into something that would prevent your motherland from being on the receiving end.

Plus... for the record, I don't think they are aiming for DK at all. My 'guess'... ODN

you know, even if that was the case (which I predicted about a month ago)... rather than !@#$%*ing and moaning about every shift in spheres, why don't you put that effort into something that would prevent your motherland from being on the receiving end.

Plus... for the record, I don't think they are aiming for DK at all. My 'guess'... ODN

I wouldn't doubt they're aiming for ODN/CnG as well. They have dos equis & company in their back pocket right now. So watch them blow each other up without taking any damage. It's a win win situation for Oculus. The suicide squad has no motherland in which you speak and we I am doing something about it.

I wouldn't doubt they're aiming for ODN/CnG as well. They have dos equis & company in their back pocket right now. So watch them blow each other up without taking any damage. It's a win win situation for Oculus. The suicide squad has no motherland in which you speak and we I am doing something about it.

I think you know and I know that the flaw with that plan would be a general unwillingness to enter in those quarters. Oculus is perfectly happy to target the people we want directly, we have no need for subtlety. That we haven't should be enough of an indication that that's not our goal.

I think you know and I know that the flaw with that plan would be a general unwillingness to enter in those quarters. Oculus is perfectly happy to target the people we want directly, we have no need for subtlety. That we haven't should be enough of an indication that that's not our goal.

You have all the outside treaties to avoid so you need outside help to get certain things done. We all know your "defensive" bloc will go on the offensive and preempt anyone who is directly tied to who you want to hit. As long as they don't have any outside treaties you wish to avoid.

I doubt this statement. On the grounds of a few reasons.

Number 1, NG wouldn't sign beer block and sengoku to hit DK as NG is technically still allied (unless I missed that dropping).

number 2 the pivotal point in the opposite end is NADC (while semi-inactive) is making a bold statement with their signing of RnR and ties to DK.

3) NADC and CCC are both blue and well... we know they don't have the strongest ties with Polaris, downright toxic imo.

4) all of these wouldn't be signed to take out DK as they do not have a mid tier. A couple of other stars are Sparta with VE (oculus) and their ties with Invicta (who just signed RIA)... so when you think about it, CnG is really the only one 'circled' in this treaty web $*)# show. Plus nordriech.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

might as well sign everyone that's lined up to roll your ally

You would know all about it wouldn't you, fucking ex-Failhalla trash. Get out.

You would know all about it wouldn't you, !@#$@#$ ex-Failhalla trash. Get out.

Hi chefjoe, didn't know you were still around? Looks like we are in range...i got slot opening soon so why don't come in to "defend" your valhalla. So I can drag your ass from one side of this dump to the other.

We all know that it wouldn't stop RON from hitting one of their allies.

I was going to make a shitty witty reply too and come down to your level, but then I thought, hey wait a minute! its that idiot who is greatly responsible for many of the fireworks! So we should be thankful instead.

Ridley, Thank You, sincerely. Wish the world had more idiots like you and we could have wars more often. Edited by shahenshah