Another Announcement From The Dark Templar

DT_WarFlag_V2.png

In defense in Sengoku and other Oculus allies, the Dark Templars in a joint operation last night declared war on targets in NEW and The Imperial Remnant.

Oh and we have a new charter now... Don't feel like posting it. Kthxbai!

- DT Government Edited by Hunterman1043

For the record, ghosting into a protector alliance has never been looked down upon, we're pretty much obligated to assist in war as much as they are us. The ghosting idea came about after only five members reported in as able/ready. Eventually those fighters would've moved into action, all the active unable to fight went to PM.

The kneee-jerk reaction to include another alliance, was unessesary and could've been avoided with a PM to us, as we aren't upset about anything and are simply enjoying the game. It's a win win situation. :)

Although flattering to be included, let's not pretend a handful of nations will have a large enough impact to warrant a DoW, when in reality the DoW's on TIR is only for the sake of getting more targets that obviously failed.

Who says micros can't punch above their weight?  Obama says, that's who. :D

OBAMA Considers Everyone Close Allies In The New World Order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hmqDuuCRk

Edited by DoorNail

lol @ DoorNail. You mad bro?

I'm a little confused how you came to that conlusion out of "we aren't upset about anything', "it's a win win situation" and a couple smiley faces.

Trust me when I say, If I was mad there'd be no confusion about it. You've got me wondering now, how attacking inactive nations can be anything other than extreme boredom.

Don't you find that a little embarrassing?  I mean, if somebody called us an irrelevant micro, I couldn't disagree. But, we're obviously relevant enough to be declared on and this thread is proof.

I should be the one asking: Are you mad bro?

You've got me wondering now, how attacking inactive nations can be anything other than extreme boredom.

Well, by your own words there were another 3 that were waiting for the ideal time to finish building up and hit us, following the first 2.  So, lets not pretend that the aa was innocent.  Nor should it be held innocent of its government's actions.

Well, by your own words there were another 3 that were waiting for the ideal time to finish building up and hit us, following the first 2.  So, lets not pretend that the aa was innocent.  Nor should it be held innocent of its government's actions.

I'm not saying we're innocent, what I'm saying is we jumped into the war willingly, exposing ourselves knowing that we were going to get beat down. But that wasn't enough for you guys, you had to come try and beat up some inactive nations.

KT hasn't been active since before I ghosted Kaskus over 400 days ago, our nations that were able and ready to fight are fighting, the rest of our members in war now are just a low blow/cheap shot from those that decided to include another alliance for no real reason.

In other words, don't bother trying to take the high road because that road doesn't exist, it's your DoW, own it instead of trying to spin it into our doing.

I'm not saying we're innocent, what I'm saying is we jumped into the war willingly, exposing ourselves knowing that we were going to get beat down. But that wasn't enough for you guys, you had to come try and beat up some inactive nations.

So, to review: Your aa government decided that half of  your aa was active and would attack us.  But you only want that half engaged.   And you wanted that half to be left alone to build up and hide amongst the 'non-engagers' and attack when it suited them.

I can understand that set of wishes,  I wish you could have formally contacted us for the list of nations we wanted engaged along with those that you wanted not engaged, and we could have spent a few weeks negotiating it.

Edited by hartfw

You all made a choice, and the conventional handling of it is happening.

Funny, you seem to not get conventional handling of things. Seems like I've seen you aimlessly wander that pathway before.

So, to review: Your aa government decided that half of  your aa was active and would attack us.  But you only want that half engaged.   And you wanted that half to be left alone to build up and hide amongst the 'non-engagers' and attack when it suited them.

I can understand that set of wishes,  I wish you could have formally contacted us for the list of nations we wanted engaged along with those that you wanted not engaged, and we could have spent a few weeks negotiating it.

You know, this entire war could have been avoided, Maloney would still be gov, and DT would still be asleep. All you had to do when you were sanctioned was switch colors (ie Aqua) and find a new trade circle.

But 'noooo', hartw has to start a world war over it

What you're leaving out is TIR wasn't involved until y'all involved it, that's a fact that cannot be changed. And that's got to be a new tactic, refering to "formally contact us before you attack". lol

You all made a choice, and the conventional handling of it is happening.

Funny, you seem to not get conventional handling of things. Seems like I've seen you aimlessly wander that pathway before.

I think many of us can agree that your memory is a little on the fuzzy side. :)

What you're leaving out is TIR wasn't involved until y'all involved it, that's a fact that cannot be changed.

No, TIR was.  TIR government hit Sengoku.  And as you said in this thread, the plan was for 5 TIR to hit us.  

five members reported in as able/ready. Eventually those fighters would've moved into action,

I really don't appreciate your ignorance about what you are saying.  Maybe Berbers will come and find it charming.  Either you as an aa gauged who wanted in and planned and started hitting us with all your actives including your government, or as you now say, that never happened. 

But like you said, you weren't innocent.  You had already hit us and were continuing to have members of TIR do so.  If you are upset you have some people too inactive to declare their preference for peace formally, take it up with them.  Or yourself, for not giving them enough time.  Either way, sounds like an internal TIR problem hopefully you can sort out post war.

No, TIR was.  TIR government hit Sengoku.  And as you said in this thread, the plan was for 5 TIR to hit us.  

I really don't appreciate your ignorance about what you are saying.  Maybe Berbers will come and find it charming.  Either you as an aa gauged who wanted in and planned and started hitting us with all your actives including your government, or as you now say, that never happened. 

But like you said, you weren't innocent.  You had already hit us and were continuing to have members of TIR do so.  If you are upset you have some people too inactive to declare their preference for peace formally, take it up with them.  Or yourself, for not giving them enough time.  Either way, sounds like an internal TIR problem hopefully you can sort out post war.

I appreciate your ignorance and will try to teach you. :)

TIR members didn't attack you, we were in Kaskus, you chose to include TIR, we didn't

Like I said, there's no high road for you to take, yet you still keep trying.

Lol.  You admit to having TIR nations planning on hitting us further, TIR gov is involved, but somehow you think TIR is not engaged? 

You can be that stupid, I have no interest in being it.

Out of curiosity, what alliance do you hail from DoorNail?

Obvious question is obvious.

Lol.  You admit to having TIR nations planning on hitting us further, TIR gov is involved, but somehow you think TIR is not engaged? 

You can be that stupid, I have no interest in being it.

Yeah I explained why we were ghosting and the reasons, in case it's too complicated for you to understand, once we change our AA to Kaskus, we aren;t in TIR.

It's ok, we don't mind our enemies being ignorant and dumb,  this is water under the bridge IMO just wanted to straighten the garbage out, we're past the point of negotiation and don't see a problem

Everyone take notice, our little alliance can make bigger alliances shit their pants. lol, Line up fellas, plenty of slappin and teeth knocking out to go around, get some. :)