The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

QaFXiqU.png

Today on 02FEB16, enemies of freedom committed an act of war against our alliance. The Imperium has known wars - but since July 2015, they have been wars on foreign soil.  Many of our newer members today have known the casualties of war - but not as a member of a peaceful alliance on a weekday morning. Despite their claims of "libertarianism," these terrorists are some of the most bloodthirsty barbarians that can be found on all of planet bob. They have threatened us, spammed our members with propaganda, and launched a war of aggression and a promise of eternal war. All of this was brought upon us in a single day - and night will fall on a different world, a world where freedom itself is under attack.

1DH3hU1.png

Our members and allies have many questions tonight. They are asking: Who attacked our alliance? The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated terrorist organizations known as the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. They are the same murderers indicted for attacking our allies and friends in Together as One, Doom Kingdom, and Kashmir over the past few months. They are currently engaged in terrorist attacks against our allies in The Sovereign Order, and our friends in Atlas are dealing with attacks against their protectorate The Roman Empire. Even GOONS has not been allowed to retire in peace, as LPCN has sworn an eternal jihad against them.

The terrorists practice a fringe form of "Libertarian" extremism that has been rejected by Libertarian scholars - a fringe movement that
perverts the peaceful teachings of non-aggression and individual liberty. The terrorists' directive commands them to kill
anyone on brown who does not submit to their radical vision of the world, to extort tech farmers, EZI dissidents, and kill civilians. The Libertarian Party of Cybernations is to terror what the mafia is to crime. But its goal is not making money; its goal is remaking brown - and imposing its radical beliefs on people everywhere.

These radical beliefs originate from Sephiroth/Methrage's original cynical senate campaign which promised safety from sanctions to rogues who join brown and vote for him. Over time, this cancer grew on brown, as Methrage attracted anti-Kashmir rogue Thorgrum among many others. These rogues were able to operate militarily against our friends and allies without trade repercussions, and anyone else on the brown team senate who tried to intervene were threatened with sanction war. 

Today before the terrorist attacks begun, Sephiroth messaged my members of government, attempting to organize a coup against a popularly-supported, democratic regime. 

Date: 2/4/2016 3:44:19 AM
Subject: Hello

Body: Ever since Junka came to Brown & took over SNX, he's been involved in plots to get my allies attacked and black mailed them into leaving the LPC.

He keeps doing regardless of attempt to get along, the only way to stop it would be removing him from SNX or your alliance abandoning the Brown Team; doing so he has no reason to conspire against me on Brown.

Do you think there is any chance SNX will replace him on their own in order to avoid being guilty of his crimes and facing repercussions for his abuses of power? Or do you think DK will need to be involved? If you want to end his reign of madness, I could back you as the new leader & try convincing DK to do the same in order to stop him from constantly putting the LPC and Doom at odds with his schemes. Someone needs to step up to save SNX, I can help you. However Junka has become an enemy I will need to stop regardless of how many choose to support his crimes against me and the most of the Brown Team.

Today, the Imperium of Supernova X makes the following demands on the members of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations: deliver to our authorities Sephiroth and his collaborators for arrest, and refrain from voting for him on the brown team senate. Declare peace in all offensive wars against every alliance you are attacking. These demands are not open to negotiation or discussion. The LPCN must act, and act immediately. They will hand over the terrorists, or they will share in their fate.

This war will not be like the war against AFRO in November, with a decisive liberation of territory and a swift conclusion. It will not look like the blitz against Animalz in December, in which our enemies agreed to back down against our allies. Our response involves far more than instant retaliation and isolated strikes. Our members should not expect one week-long battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen. It may include dramatic strikes, visible on the OWF; and covert operations, secret even in success. We will starve terrorists of funding, turn them one against another, drive them from place to place, until there is no refuge and no rest. And when we can, we will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

This is not, however, just the Imperium's fight. And what is at stake is not just Supernova X's freedom. This is brown team's fight. This is the world's fight. This is civilization's fight. This is the fight of all who believe in progress and pluralism, tolerance and freedom. We ask every nation to join us. We will ask, and we will need, the help of military forces, intelligence services, and banking systems around the world. SNX is grateful that many nations and many alliances have already responded - with sympathy and with logistical support.

The civilized world is rallying to the Imperium's side. They understand that if this terror goes unpunished, their own nations, their own people may be next. Terror, unanswered, can not only bring down buildings, it can threaten the stability of legitimate governments. And you know what - we're not going to allow it.

The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that Admin is not neutral between them.

Fellow citizens, we'll meet violence with patient justice - assured of the rightness of our cause, and confident of the victories to come. In all that lies before us, may Admin grant us wisdom, and may He watch over the Imperium of Supernova X.

Thank you.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only were you blackmailing our allies, you broke the treaty which put an end to your last aggressive war on aNiMaLz; voiding the peace.

So you've chosen constant war with us, either through proxies  or attacking my allies. We're fightiing a defensive war, you breaking the NAP meant the war you started with aNiMaLz was back on. There are so many other threads listing all the blackmailing of our allies to betray us and other crimes, I'm not sure if they really need to be relisted here.

However you start a war with aNiMaLz, then blackmail them into betraying the LPC or you'll break it; then you're surprised fighting continues when you break the agreement? There was no reason for aNiMaLz to wait for you to attack first when you broke the NAP.

Edited by Sephiroth

Also those who don't want to fight for a back stabbing traitor, message me for an AA you can switch to in order to avoid the fighting. Anyone who takes up arms to fight for Junka will make clear they stand with him in his constant treachery. (Also those not at war and who are not Junka can just leave without being told what AA to go to if they prefer that)

Choose wisely if he's worth following, his nation is scraps & its everyone else in his alliance who has much to lose if they follow him in his insanity.

Edited by Sephiroth

Also on another note, SNX pre-emptively attacked LN as well.. So his wars are completely aggressive on both of us. So not only does he conspire against and black mail our allies, while trying to get other Doom alliances in conflict with us. He always throws the first attack and then cries defensive war.

Edited by Sephiroth

Also on another note, SNX pre-emptively attacked LN as well.. So his wars are completely aggressive on both of us. So not only does he conspire against and black mail our allies, while trying to get other Doom alliances in conflict with us. He always throws the first attack and then cries defensive war.

We do not recognize Limitless Nexus, Animalz, or any other LPCN terrorists as independent entities.

We do not recognize Limitless Nexus, Animalz, or any other LPCN terrorists as independent entities.

Then you must not recognize SNX as an alliance under your own criteria, funny how you back pedal so much. You signing with aNiMaLz either meant you did recognize them as an alliance or you don't recognize SNX as an alliance.

Either way, very lame excuse for breaking a peace deal and treaty you insisted on. In fact if DK just dropped their agreement with SNX, we can all stop playing along with this farce on Junka being an alliance leader & SNX being anything more than easy pickings for the bold.

Edited by Sephiroth

You used the word "pre-emptively", hinting that you were going to attack SNX. As far as I see, Immortan's done nothing wrong. He's doing whatever he can to protect his alliance from ego maniacs like you.

You used the word "pre-emptively", hinting that you were going to attack SNX. As far as I see, Immortan's done nothing wrong. He's doing whatever he can to protect his alliance from ego maniacs like you.

He attacked our ally, insisted they signed a 90 day NAP he wrote as part of the peace terms, the he broke those peace terms when Sir Kindle didn't agree to betray me.

So I don't know what you consider wrong if attacking my ally isn't wrong, black mailling them to betray me with the threat of breaking the peace agreement or him breaking the agreement/treaty he wrote himself all don't register for you.

Do any of those 3 register as being wrong in any way? Defending my allies against a mad man black mailing my closest allies into betraying me I see nothing wrong with, so he probably had good reason to think we would help aNiMaLz knowing what he was doing.

Edited by Sephiroth

If there is one person who deseves PZI untiil he rerolls, its Junka.

Junka is garbage for trying to use a peace deal he proposed and agreed to as leverage to get someone to betray an ally or he would break the deal/treaty; then he went ahead and did it. So anyone who supports someone who gets people to sign treaties or peace deals, just to break them if alliances don't betray their allies; are also garbage.

I hope everyone can see clearly now Junka is not to be trusted and being associated with him can be a good reason for people to assume you're an oath breaker as well.

On the off-chance that someone will actually believe the terrorists, it is clear according to our war screen that the Animalz Alliance Affiliation engaged in terror attacks against the Imperium because I didn't recognize your pretend-court.

1DH3hU1.png

Hmmm....
I see:

Still waiting to be attacked by the "five-star general" who has a Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, but no Manhattan Project.

And:

I don't recognize your court, better send in the marshals.

Probably others, but When you beg to be attacked, don't be shocked when someone takes you up on your offer.

Hardly a terrorist attack or unwanted aggression when you asked for it lol.

Junka is well known for spinning a new lie with every post, next he'll claim its my fault he broke the peace deal with aNIMaLz and attacked aNiMalz the war leading up to that deal. :rolleyes:

He also claims to win first place in the Senate race before winning, but then never wins first.

Couldn't happen to nicer people.

I'll have fun with this one and take my time. Last war with aNiMaLz he lasted less than a week, I wonder he'll handle a war which takes however long it needs to for him feel complete defeat.

I'm getting real sick of both of you.

I wonder if I could win election in GATO based on the promise I would use any political clout GATO had left to just rid our sphere of you two permanently.

If you sit back and relax, at least one of us will be removed when this is over. So I'll take care of half for you. ;) Edited by Sephiroth

I'm getting real sick of both of you. 

I wonder if I could win election in GATO based on the promise I would use any political clout GATO had left to just rid our sphere of you two permanently.

It's working for a billionaire real estate developer in other world's, you may be on to something, I'm sure it be a hell of a campaign. :p 

I don't believe magic would go through with trying get rid of me from the sphere, even if he's sick of hearing about this vendetta Junka has against me (I don't even know why); he knows me and him are natural allies in wanting to keep the real scum off the sphere. Also Junka isn't even a Senator, he just talks as if he is. If he was their Senator, I'm sure GATO and everyone else on Brown would be helping me remove him. It would be worse than LD in the Senate.