SNX-Animalz Agreement

bYSNg0g.png

SNX-Animalz Agreement

I. The Imperium of Supernova X (SNX) and the Animalz will refrain from all forms of military and ideological aggression against one another. Respect should be shown between SNX and Animalz in public interactions.

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

III. SNX and Animalz will consciously work towards improved political and economic relations on brown.

IV. Depending on how well SNX and Animalz collaborates, this treaty will be up for upgrade, renewal or downgrade in 90 days.

For Supernova X

Grand Marshal Immortan Junka

For Animalz

Supreme Warlord RUKUNU
High Chancellor Lord of the Puns
Mayor of the Palace Sir Kindle
General Lord Vader

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Animalz to be honorable and worthwhile foes, most of whom continued to fight even in the face of superior firepower and nuclear weapons. I have a record of turning former foes into friends, I hope this proves to be the case with this agreement.

o/ Imperium

o/ Animalz

Let morning shine on the Imperium,
Numerous Nations abundant with natural wealth.
This is my beautiful Alliance
The nest of the Revolution

A people shaped by many hardships
Brought up in a beautiful culture.
Devoting our Nations to this Imperium,
Let the Way be obeyed.

The Liberation of the producer's Will
Overthrowing corruption and exploitation
Glorifying forever this Imperium
Let the Way be shone.

Edited by Immortan Junka

This is hilarious, that is all.

As hilarious as you may find it, this will likely ensure no future conflict between SNX & the LPC; assuming they don't attack our allies.

So a step in the right direction and an agreement was reached before I got of anarchy, so a wider war among Brown alliances was also unneeded. I'm glad to see a reasonable end aNiMaLz are happy with.

snxloses_zps3cc1zoyb.jpg

Did you add this to the wiki Junka? Since when is white peace a defeat? Seems you may have violated clause I & III already, since my understanding was white peace. I'm glad I didn't agree to sign a NAP with you when I see how you distort that.

If anything I think aNiMaLz won, you guys didn't fight more than a few days before you were trying to convince me to mediate peace for you.

Also when you tried getting us to have the entire LPC sign a NAP with you, which would also include a one sided NAP with all your current and future allies; I had a feeling you were trying to get something you could spin into a win somehow.

Although with our refusal to sign & the writing about not attacking allies for both, this NAP prevents you from attacking the LPC & isn't a binding treaty for the allies of aNiMaLz.

So while I could see how you would wave getting the LPC to sign a one sided NAP with all your allies as a win, instead you got a NAP just with aNiMaLz & can't attack LPC or our allies in the future. I consider that a diplomatic win for us instead.

Edited by Sephiroth

It doesn't surprise me they have it as a victory on their wiki page either, not that wiki means anything to most. Its mainly morale boosting for SNX as his power relies in keeping his members happy with propaganda.

This is hilarious, that is all.

Edited by the rebel

It doesn't surprise me they have it as a victory on their wiki page either, not that wiki means anything to most. Its mainly morale boosting for SNX as his power relies in keeping his members happy with propaganda.

Look at their leader, gotta keep them distracted some how

Obviously friend methrage is not bound by the terms of the treaty, and seems rather upset that Animalz is becoming close to SNX. Just remember Seph, I was working on the brown senate before you were, and all of what you were doing with LPCN, I did first.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Obviously friend methrage is not bound by the terms of the treaty, and seems rather upset that Animalz is becoming close to SNX. Just remember Seph, I was working on the brown senate before you were, and all of what you were doing with LPCN, I did first.

Trying to spin the white peace agreed upon by them as a loss on the wiki since they don't use it isn't a good way to get close.

Now they're asking me to fix this error in history you've recorded. I've fixed your wiki page, but that doesn't effect what you've published In the News on the CN wiki & my edits aren't showing up for that. Since you wrote it, I suggest you fix it if you want to get closer to them.

Maybe you should try to help Animalz in more tangible ways like post-war rebuilding rather than inserting yourself into every public situation that has nothing to do with you.

Just fix your error, you can see we're still under attack ever since a certain friend of yours convinced GOONS my assistance to friends under attack by them was vendetta related; rather than about helping anyone.

I do not believe Sir Kindle requested you to edit our wiki, as he seems to be a standup dude who would just talk to me directly if there was an issue, but I will ask him what the fact of the matter is.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I do not believe Sir Kindle requested you to edit our wiki, as he seems to be a standup dude who would just talk to me directly if there was an issue, but I will ask him what the fact of the matter is.

He asked to fix the error on the CN wiki. I think he was referring to the "In the News" part on the front page when asking, but when I was trying to fix that I saw the same error on your wiki page. So I went ahead and fixed it there while I was at it. Seemed the same error was also on your wiki page.

So he didn't need to specify your page in specific since you made it in multiple places.

The Operation was a victory for us because we accomplished all our objectives and relieved our ally TAO. If Sir Kindle has a problem with that he can talk to me directly, right now though it looks to me like you are simply trying to stir up trouble. Don't go on other alliances wikis and try to change what their policies state (our official policy is this was a victory).

Edited by Immortan Junka

The Operation was a victory for us because we accomplished all our objectives and relieved our ally TAO. If Sir Kindle has a problem with that he can talk to me directly, right now though it looks to me like you are simply trying to stir up trouble. Don't go on other alliances wikis and try to change what their policies state (our official policy is this was a victory).

Someone who resorts to lies (or inserting personal opinion as the outcome) in order to boost resume reek of desperation.

Explain to me how it was more of a victory for SNX than aNiMaLz? You do realize real victory, as in how everyone else views it, involves defeating the other side?

If getting white peace is a victory in your book, what you call a victory is immaterial. I've ended countless wars with white peace, with what felt like a victory since that was my aim, but I don't list them as such to boost my ego. Also do you deny you agreed to white peace with aNiMaLz?

Edited by Sephiroth