Unlimited Potatoes

limitlesspototoes_zpsxm3rrwgh.jpg

YIRsW.jpgyLT4r.jpg

Prologue

Limitless Nexus and Seven Days in the Sun come before the world to announce the formalization of friendships, strengthened by mutual respect and shared ideals.

Liberty

Our liberty shall remain absolute & our affairs ran with no foreign intervention. We will work together on the Brown Team towards maximizing the Liberty of both signatories & ensuring neither has their ability to freely trade or associate with others infringed upon. Both Signatories agree the Senate should only be used to protect the Liberty of the Team, by preventing unjust Sanctions & voting down proposals which would restrict freedom. We take an Anti-Sanction stance except when utilized to defend the team from unjust sanctions.

Speech

It is an individual's right to express an opinion as he sees fit. However, it is understood that tact and common courtesy should be shown towards each other publicly. Further, in order to retain a sense of unity, there shall be a free exchange of intelligence, information & ideas between the members of both alliances.

Unity

This treaty allows Limitless Nexus and Seven Days in the Sun to act in a unified and effective manner should any situation arise justifying action. This treaty does not limit either signatory's ability to act as they see fit in any way, but opens limitless ways for both alliances to work together.

All parties agree to assist each other economically in order to allow all to prosper and grow in peace, including sharing guides for the common benefit of both alliances. While peaceful aid is by no means obligatory, it is highly encouraged to strengthen the bond this treaty formalizes.

Divergent Paths

Should the signatories come to a disagreement that renders this treaty unworkable, or agree to amicably part ways, then this treaty shall expire five days after notification has been made privately  A further two days grace shall be given after announcing cancellation.

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, Sovereign

Nicholai, Five Star General

Kaznawim, Five Star General

Signed for Seven Days in the Sun,

President Hardin- President (Secretly a Potato)

Lord Caparo- Vice President

Vandelsand- Secretary of Defense

Lulzist - Secretary of Homeland Security

T-Rex- Secretary of Treasury

Deeper+than+your+mom_302795_5660732.jpg

We'll be keeping an eye out. You and yours were allowed to leave the war under the conditions of not re-entering, which you honored, but make no mistake: We see what is going on here and who you're choosing to make friends with. Think very carefully about the decisions you make on your path, because I can promise you we will, and we won't be caught napping.

So are you guys just treatied up with LN or are you full blown LPC brothers?

Just treatied with Limitless Nexus :P. However, we fully support the LPC and consider them friends. This is an ODOAP, we will see where it goes from there and how it works out :D

We'll be keeping an eye out. You and yours were allowed to leave the war under the conditions of not re-entering, which you honored, but make no mistake: We see what is going on here and who you're choosing to make friends with. Think very carefully about the decisions you make on your path, because I can promise you we will, and we won't be caught napping.

Don't sweat your pixels. If Methrage got out of control or do something that is dishonorable or crazy, I would not support him. I am glad you can read and see that we signed a ODOAP with LN. Nothing more is going on. We support their brown senators, we coordinate economic and protect each other if neccesary. This actually has nothing to do with you, and you desperately want it to be.

24370279.jpg

I think Margrave is the one showing up in threads that have nothing to do with him so he can start some trouble and ease his bordom. Don't worry about Margrave he is just a bag of wind who is jealous of Senator Methrage's recent success. His obsession with Methrage and the LPC is kind of sad actually, and the fact he has nothing else to do is even sadder.

I typically ignore people like Margrave, and I advise you do the same. At the end of the day he is a peasent with a big mouth, and with a little under average intelligence. This is his feeble attempt to get a rise out of you. This crackpot is in no position to make threats. If he even lays a finger on you guys he will get curb stomped although I'm not sure if he is mentally capable of seeing and assessing future consequences for stupid actions. Just ignore him, and don't worry about his threats. Nations like his come a dime a dozen around here, and believe me he is nobody special. Just someone speaking where and when he isnt supposed to trying and failing to make himself relevant. He needs a hug not another conflict.