To the concerned parties

For several weeks now Valhalla has twisted and turned in order to both facilitate and block actions in this war. We chose to not declare neutrality at an earlier date as it would have been the equivalent of abandoning two of our treaty partners. So instead we worked as best we could within a defined set of rules to protect them and limit their engagement until such time as they were ready to engage themselves.

At this time, all of our allies are currently engaged throughout various fronts on both sides of this conflict. As such we believe the time has now passed where we could play it even between our allies and we'd now be forced to choose a side against one group of allies or the other.

Any further declarations against the alliances of FTW, IRON, Mi6, Polar, Umbrella, or VE will be met by Valhalla. Either you've got enough forces deployed now to get the job done, or you don't. That's the extent of our neutrality in this situation.

Levistus, Regent of Valhalla.

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7hAUThmdyE"]valhalla_flag.jpg[/url][/center]

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understandable. However, I don't think there are any chains left to hit these alliances left. So, it shouldn't be an issue.

*waves*

Although it's highly unlikely we'll get involved, either.

I sort of get this policy. Sort of. But as PR moves go, this is right up there with Polar's "decree" on selling tech to DBDC.

I think it would be far more interesting (and honest) if Valhalla just picked a side and dove in.

We appreciate the support, Valhalla, and this is a reasonable position to take given your treaty chains.

Hopefully after this war ends, all aggrieved parties fighting against one another can join together in Valhalla's halls for some mead and Norse women.

lmbo, behold the fearless Norse warriors. Too lacking in conviction to choose a side, yet pompous enough to believe they can and should direct the war from no mans land. 

Behold a person lacking in knowledge of what goes on in the backrooms of IRC.  But I'm sure you have an opinion on what treaties we should have dropped.  Let's hear it oh wise one.

Behold a person lacking in knowledge of what goes on in the backrooms of IRC. 

Yeah, you're doing a fantastic job protecting your allies by doing this. I'm certain this move will have absolutely no negative political fallout.

Behold a person lacking in knowledge of what goes on in the backrooms of IRC.  But I'm sure you have an opinion on what treaties we should have dropped.  Let's hear it oh wise one.

You want to hear it? You sure will.

I could force myself to respect and stomach this position if not for your silence last war as a BS treaty was drawn up and signed in 5 minutes to allow another alliance to shirk it's already existing obligations to one  coalition, and enter on behalf of YOUR coalition, on YOUR FLIPPING ALLY... who was already more than well covered. THAT was not an "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" moment for Valhalla to make any public declarations. Not enough to stir the fires that ANY coalition would have the audacity to do that to a might Valhallan ally. You, your alliance, and this stance is an utter joke. NOW enough is enough? Give me a flipping brake. I hope (even though it wont happen because for some unknown reason IRON wants to protect you) that someone else runs headfirst into Polar or Mi6 so your crapstain of an alliance can by dismantled in the manner in which it deserves. Cowards. Sanctimonious, self-righteous, honorless-honor-soaking cowards. You utterly disgust me.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Ever think this might have absolutely nothing to do with Polar and MI6 and everything to do with those other alliances listed?

Irrelevant to the point of my post. Dont claim to have been pushed to far in watching allies get hid while sitting on the sidelines, when you sat in utter silence at that absolute same BS less than a  year ago. 

Irrelevant to the point of my post. Dont claim to have been pushed to far in watching allies get hid while sitting on the sidelines, when you sat in utter silence at that absolute same BS less than a  year ago. 

They don't give a shit about some of their allies though, they're making this statement so their precious allies on the winning side won't get damaged any more than they have to be.(exactly like they did last war, as a matter of fact.)

We chose to not declare neutrality at an earlier date as it would have been the equivalent of abandoning two of our treaty partners. So instead we worked as best we could within a defined set of rules to protect them and limit their engagement until such time as they were ready to engage themselves.

At this time, all of our allies are currently engaged throughout various fronts on both sides of this conflict. As such we believe the time has now passed where we could play it even between our allies and we'd now be forced to choose a side against one group of allies or the other.

You've abandoned Polar and MI6, you can pretend you "worked as best as you could", but you let Polar get declared on by a dozen alliances and didn't lift a fucking finger to help them, don't pretend you're able to really act like you did much to help them.

You're choosing a side by making this statement, and soon enough people will grasp what you are really doing by making this statement, I pray Polar drops you for being such fairweather friends.