OcUK DOW

Well, they already declared on you, but never late than never I suppose.

It's so difficult to keep up with politiks these days.

I do believe we declared the first war and fired the first shot against them. I was just tardy with the announcement. But hey ho it is up now. 

Many thanks and TBH, it is quite flattering that OcUK are still remembered by people such as yourselves.

Who could forget members of the most dominant bloc in CN history? ;)

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pocahontas_Accords

These no top tier wars are going to make me sell my infra.

First world problems. You have plenty of targets up there.

These no top tier wars are going to make me sell my infra.

perhaps if you didn't ally everything else in the upper tiers, and picked opponents that didn't take the most damage for going on 4 wars straight, perhaps you'd find yourself with more targets.

perhaps if you didn't ally everything else in the upper tiers, and picked opponents that didn't take the most damage for going on 4 wars straight, perhaps you'd find yourself with more targets.

pretty much this. It's gonna get even more boring up there when this is all said and done.

They fought, what, one DBDC nation and then allied right after?

It's posts like this that make me wonder how many times I myself have also assumed things about alliances that are just false.

It's posts like this that make me wonder how many times I myself have also assumed things about alliances that are just false.

What did I assume?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were attacked by that one guy who rogued on every alliance (x5000?) and then made some "peace" and allied them. Please tell me which part qualifies as an assumption.  Now, what Mogar stated is also fact. Please do break down our assumptions...

What did I assume?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were attacked by that one guy who rogued on every alliance (x5000?) and then made some "peace" and allied them. Please tell me which part qualifies as an assumption.  Now, what Mogar stated is also fact. Please do break down our assumptions...

The assumption that we are afraid to fight back. That raid was handled the exact same way that we treat any raid on any member of IRON. I wasn't part of the diplomacy, so I can't really say say anything about that. But diplomacy and common interests can do some amazing things.

I'll be the first to admit that I originally was no fan of Doomsphere after my first encounter with DoomSquad. But after fighting those same opponents on virtually every planet and talking with them, my opinion has changed, and none of it has been based on fear. Only mutual respect.

The assumption that we are afraid to fight back. That raid was handled the exact same way that we treat any raid on any member of IRON. I wasn't part of the diplomacy, so I can't really say say anything about that. But diplomacy and common interests can do some amazing things.

I'll be the first to admit that I originally was no fan of Doomsphere after my first encounter with DoomSquad. But after fighting those same opponents on virtually every planet and talking with them, my opinion has changed, and none of it has been based on fear. Only mutual respect.

I'm not quite sure I'd say IRON was afraid to fight back. They certainly engaged and ZI'd the single nation involved. However, to argue the treaty was not agreed upon in part of fear is simply ignorant of reality. To not have to deal with near untouchable nations constantly routing your upper tier is certainly a benefit.

If other alliances in the mid tier were raiding IRON like that, 100%, they would not have become allies that quick. Now, I'm not going to chide IRON too much over this as a majority of alliances would make the same decision. However, to come and complain about a lack of upper tier targets hitting you is just completely ignorant when you had 20 on your hands, and a valid CB, and you walked away from it to ally them.

So, what did I assume again?

That cosigning mogar would add legitimacy to your stance on IRON.

Looking forward to a good fight OcUK!

That doesn't really disprove anything, that would be a very basic ad hominem attack rather than attempts to dispute the point, a very common logical fallacy used in arguments. You can hate me all you'd like for calling IRON out, but to simply deny that your alliance essentially became for DBDC after a tech raid, what you allegedly hated about what TOP was asking you to be last war is at the very least amusing.