Pee Wee's Playhouse Presents:

MitchellBade

513QKMA7TSL._SY300_.jpg

A Double Feature!

In today's episode of "Front Page Pee-Wee", our friend Pee Wee finds himself in a bit of a pickle.  As you see, some loony spy friends of his have been pushed around by some wacko Pacific Islanders.  To make matters worse, those wacko Pacific Islanders are old playground buddies of Pee Wee's.  So what is Pee Wee to do?  Well as it so happens, those Pacific Islanders are old buddies for a reason.  They allowed some small blue creature to join their crew a good while back and ever since then, well, he's been pretty much a benign cancerous tumor right on their baby-making sacks! Oh noooo!  Needless to say, this hasn't been an easy decision but when push comes to shove Pee Wee always has his friends backs (even if those friends won't let Pee Wee play in the pillow fort anymore).  So without further ado, Pee Wee's Playhouse finds itself in a state of "Uncle" with those pesky Pacific Islanders hereby known as Kaskus.  Meet me at the jungle gym after nap time fellas, and whoever calls "Uncle" first, loses. 

The second episode of our double feature, called "Tango Time", has our friend Pee Wee in a rather precarious situation.  It appears those silly Kaskus boys had moved on to other friends.  Now, you didn't hear it from Pee Wee (cover your eyes and ears children!) but those guys are a bunch of a-s-s-e-s.  And Pee Wee and these "new" friends are not friends. At all.  In fact, one could say that Pee Wee wouldn't mind if a comet fell on their silly lil red heads and wiped them off the face of the planet!  Anywho, these jerks have gone ahead and littered thousands of their dead butts, along with millions of their dollars all over Pee Wee's azalea garden! For shame!  Pee Wee needs to put a stop to this now! So we hereby declare that these bullies, hereby known as Screaming Red Asses, will have their homes egged, their tricycles vandalized and their mothers ravaged!

Stay tuned for upcoming episodes, they are sure to be a hoot!

Edited by MitchellBade

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of DanceAThon 2005. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 9/23/2014 9:54:26 AM
Last Bill Payment: 9/23/2014 7:35:57 AM
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/5/2014
Total Money: $308,243,663
Technology: 501.95 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/23/2014 7:35:57 AM
Trade Partners: Drenai, Nation of Allen, Icebergia, DAR LAND
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 21, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 482, Intelligence XP: 77
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 83, Army XP Level 90, Intelligence XP Level 38
Total Aircraft: 49
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 342
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Why are the only ones that want a piece of us so small?  I want to fight too! Also an unprotected one man aa was just a good raid target for a few of our noob players. Glad to see you "recognized hostilities" over it.

Unprotected, eh?

Why are the only ones that want a piece of us so small?  I want to fight too! Also an unprotected one man aa was just a good raid target for a few of our noob players. Glad to see you "recognized hostilities" over it.

Your lack of political comprehension continues to astound. I would like to invite you to a fine dine at the ever so exquisite "Los Pollo Hermanos" to witness my protection

Hmm, don't see anything [Url="http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=12311"] here[/url] about you either. Enjoy your time fighting masta.  Had I known you'd have dow d us I'd have had real fighters hit you. Oh well there is always next round. You know where we are when you want peace.

Because we aren't hitting MI6, they must be sending lapdogs.  You know what happens to ankle biters?  They get stepped on.

I'm sure our tiny guys will have fun slugging it out with you.

That's a decent warchest for for 20K; however, I think our youngins can give you a fun time.

Because we aren't hitting MI6, they must be sending lapdogs.  You know what happens to ankle biters?  They get stepped on.

I'm sure our tiny guys will have fun slugging it out with you.

That's a decent warchest for for 20K; however, I think our youngins can give you a fun time.

Join MI6 Smurth. Assert your feelings, for you know they are true!

In today's episode of "Front Page Pee-Wee", our friend Pee Wee finds himself in a bit of a pickle.  As you see, some loony spy friends of his have been pushed around by some wacko Pacific Islanders.  To make matters worse, those wacko Pacific Islanders are old playground buddies of Pee Wee's.  So what is Pee Wee to do?  Well as it so happens, those Pacific Islanders are old buddies for a reason.  They allowed some small blue creature to join their crew a good while back and ever since then, well, he's been pretty much a benign cancerous tumor right on their baby-making sacks! Oh noooo!  Needless to say, this hasn't been an easy decision but when push comes to shove Pee Wee always has his friends backs (even if those friends won't let Pee Wee play in the pillow fort anymore).  So without further ado, Pee Wee's Playhouse finds itself in a state of "Uncle" with those pesky Pacific Islanders hereby known as Kaskus.  Meet me at the jungle gym after nap time fellas, and whoever calls "Uncle" first, loses. 

Lol. When were you ever friends with anyone in Kaskus?

:popcorn:

Please don't try to conspiracy theory this war like the Less Than No CB War has been. MI6 hasn't sanctioned any of this and I didn't even know it was happening until 20 minutes before this was posted.