An Announcement from Los Pollos Hermanos

Neo Uruk

jWKMlyw.png

Don't touch Pee Wees Playhouse. We might make you regret it. Completely dependent upon if your ankles are near our teeth, of course.

Also, we offer our full support to MI6 in their skirmish with Kaskus. Should anyone else try to enter against MI6, I'll pee on their doorstep.

Im in range. You dont even have to leave Kaskus to hit me, just leave PM!

I told Kaskus I would be leaving PM in two weeks (from yesterday) so if we are still in range sure <3 1 on 1?

otherwise even if the war is over we can for some good fun.

Edited by KenoCore

Not much worth reading.  Now we get to beat up on Masta and Rey.

Christmas in September.  And October.  And November.  And forever if we so choose.

I don't think that's the choice you necessarily want to make. Edited by Neo Uruk

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, new things have happened. Los Pollos Hermanos, in case you missed it, is at peace with SRA.

We are at war with the The Mutual Aggression Alliance. They've attacked our protectorate and I really doubt, given the name, that they're interested in peace. They'll be at war as soon as I can declare. Pinky swear.

Now, because this is really confusing and there are probably like two people that care, we are currently at a state of war with:
Animalz
Mutual Aggression Alliance

This has been your daily dose of Rey's Attention Whorehouse.

Edited by Neo Uruk