Promethia, DoE

irule777

The Promethian Fleet - Declaration of Existence

2d59daf5-61f5-4f42-8e7a-b8a6e15e48b6_zps

We interupt your regularly scheduled war fest to bring you a quick and short announcement. Recently, a few people and I decided to come together and form a new alliance. About three weeks ago, with permission, we left our alliances and formed the alliance of Promethia, a ship/fleet based endeavor and while the starting few days were bumpy, we've gotten it together and started will. I'm proud to announce today our Declaration of Existence and Protectorate Treaty with The Dark Templar.

Government
Fleet Admiral, Irule777
Admiral, Gladys McNarma

Commander of Internal Affairs, Ironman
Commander of Foreign Affairs, Gladys as Interim, Herr Kohler as Deputy
Commander of Finance, Damaged
Commander of Education, Aggron
Commander of Defense, Vacant at the moment

(Other Deputies and Members are existing, I just didn't want some long list)

Forum Link: http://promethia.forumotion.com/
IRC Link: http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23promethia&server=irc.coldfront.net (#Promethia on Coldfront)

(We also have a wiki, but it sucks and needs editing, so view that at a later date)

We're accepting Diplomats, people looking for tech sellers (we've got quite a few guys looking to do some deals at 6/100 or 6/200) or people just looking for random others to talk to.

Now, usually someone would post a charter too. But I honestly didn't think anyone reads them, so it's on the forums if anyone's interested :P

o/ Promethia

o/ DT

(No, we're not themed off the movie entirely, the names are just similar.)

Edited by irule777

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to Promethia, off to a great start.

Article I:

The Dark Templar (DT) recognizes Promethia as an alliance with great potential and vows to respect it's sovereignty. Both alliances recognize the need to keep open communication to maintain a strong and stable relationship, and agree to handle all issues through private channels and conduct bilateral affairs with utmost friendliness.

Article II:
DT and Promethia recognize that economic support is mutually beneficial for both parties. Therefore, priority will be given to each other over non-allied entities. If either signatory engages in political or military conflicts, it is the duty of the other signatory to offer diplomatic support.

Article III:
DT gives its word to defend Promethia through any and all means available, whether militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. Promethia is encouraged, but not required to come to the defense of The Dark Templar at any time while this pact is active. Both signatories have the option but not obligation to assist the other in offensive campaigns.

Article IV:
Promethia agrees to promptly notify DT of any pressing matters. Promethia accepts DT's guidance and support, and agrees to have all treaties cleared by DT in order to ensure that treaties are made in the best interests of both parties.

Article V:
Either DT or Promethia may terminate this pact following a period of no less than 48 hours following notification to the other party. Following this period, Article I will remain active for an additional 96 hours. Violations of the aforementioned agreement are grounds for immediate dissolution of this treaty without prior notice. 

Signed for the Dark Templar,
Bob, Triumvir
Supa_Troop3r, Triumvir
TiTaN, Triumvir
Farnsworth, High Templar of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Promethia,
Irule777,
Gladys McNarma,
Ironman,
Damaged,
Aggron

Edited by Bob

Both have done a very good job so far. Lot's of hard work has been put in.

I used to lead an alliance with Deebo in it. It's very easy to do a good job with grunt work, but once your alliance actually needs work it becomes a different matter. Trust me.

I used to lead an alliance with Deebo in it. It's very easy to do a good job with grunt work, but once your alliance actually needs work it becomes a different matter. Trust me.

Think what you like, I like to think people get a second chance. They've done a good job organizing tech deals, working with our newer members, and getting them on IRC, so I'm going to keep an open mind, something I would suggest everyone does.

unironically has Damaged and Aggron in gov.The only good sign is a DT protectorate.

Neo Uruk commenting on other people being bad... Lol.

Think what you like, I like to think people get a second chance. They've done a good job organizing tech deals, working with our newer members, and getting them on IRC, so I'm going to keep an open mind, something I would suggest everyone does.

O/ glad to see you say that. When I was given a second chance, I gave those who gave me a second chance all my best. I have faith they will return that favor to you as well.

I would say good luck, but this is #4 now? 

Hope you stay until it disbands.

Spock quit being so damn mean. :(

I'm glad to see this alliance. It appears to have good potential. I wish Promenthia the best of luck. :)

o/ Promenthia