The South Has Arisen For One Final March

Leet Guy

rebelagain.png

General Robert E. Leet stands before a crowd of wounded, battered, and broken Mushlims

In the end, it was indeed our great Delegation who stands alone and victorious from the half decade long entrenchment within our greater Kingdom. The Mushlims and their false prophet Gunnhamed have run scared, dooming themselves to caves throughout other lands. And so it is high time we make our final stand right here on these rolling hills and sun soaked lands! The good Lord has let it beknownst to us that our day of salvation is upon us! We mus' make good of our faith and our beliefs, for without them we are nothing. 

Over the past six years of righteous conflict, a state we've been in since nearly the moment our Kingdom was founded, we have subjugated our inferior opposition to the whip and gallows. We have struck down every foe that has stood in our way, with our supreme marksmanship and tactical superiority which became known from Atlantis to Pacifica. Our great Kingdom may not have always been the largest empire, but we have always garnered the full faith and attention of this here land. In no order, our unified and supremely privileged forces have taken down the empires of Paradoxia, Pacifica, Polaris, Super Friends, and even those damn folk south of the border in Dos Equis.

Their empires were once vast, their subjugates passionate and delirious, and yet they all fell before us and became enamored to our endearing southern hospitality. For once you fell at the ends of our bayonets, we took you under our wing and gave you shelter. Food. Guidance. And most importantly of all, the good blessing of our lord Archon. While you fervently plowed our tech fields, we gave you a kind protection that not one of you had experienced before.

And yet, in the end, there was one alliance who, while full deserving of our scorn, never received it. Due to the good umbrella of protection they received over the years, they never received what should have been served to them long ago. This group stood firm with godless and disarmed folk alike. They are a plague upon this society that must be cleansed. And so while the Mushlims and their false profit chose to take arms against the weak and helpless, it is those of us of faith who must do what is necessary for this land one final time.

By the powers vested in me by our fine Delegation, it is time we RISE UP one final time! Let no round go unfired! Let the Viridian menace pay for their sins!

Signed on this fine Seventeenth of October, Two Thousand and Thirteen

Robert E Leet - General of the Delgation and former Crown of the Kingdom

Edited by Leet Guy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MK scum must be eradicated. No greater evil has ever been allowed to walk this world in peace, and it is peace we shall release them from today.

Attacking the neutrals, the untouchables, the worthless mites of purposeless infrastructure -- that was one thing. But a mighty and ancient alliance such as our own Entente? Nay, I say, this shot we shall not let go unanswered. 

All fine nations, true alliances, honourable rules and fine gentlemen from across the realm; to war!

Edited by New Frontier

Hey, this is great! Whence this is all done and in the past, I shall sprinkle some of your nuclear ash in my garden, and as your broken down nutrient components feed my tomatoes and spice, I will contemplate on your memory with kindness and compassion.

tl;dr: Southern Delegation declares on VE. Solaris is grateful.

Out of all the AAs to get rolled by you picked VE. VE congrats on your first war victory in a while. At least leet has a TON of tech to backup his assault so this should be...

We had some alliance surrender to us in the last war, but I'll take it.

Doesn't look like the Southern Delegation is very big.  Really, it looks quite lonely.

Yeah, well two can be as sad as one. It's the loneliest number since the number one. 

We had some alliance surrender to us in the last war, but I'll take it.

Sure you will! Sure beats pounding your fists against the table for a way out a couple weeks into a major conflict, right?

Edited by tamerlane