LPH announcement

250px-LPH.jpg

As always, I hate making long topics, so here is the TL;DR: The statement that Neo Uruk (better known as Rey The Great) Is completely false. Rey has been stripped of his government duties and offically left the alliance, along with several of his crownies. Los Pollos Hermanos Holds no ill will toward TDO and TTE and declare it open season on any LPH member who engages aggressive war upon your alliance.

again TL;DR LPH doesn't declare war. Rey is out of LPH. LPH doesn't delcare war.

/s/

Deebo

Minister of Silly Walks

Parandiac

Vielwerth

Edited by Kongo Jack

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance Affiliation: None

Yeah, okay. Your failed coup of Rey and attempt to usurp his authority as the leader of LPH is childish and is going to have a terrible impact on your global reputation. Isn't there something in the LPH charter by which a member (if you were one) can rightfully challenge the authority of your leader, with enough support? What's with all this drama?

Isn't there something in the LPH charter by which a member (if you were one) can rightfully challenge the authority of your leader,

"If you don't like how I govern, leave"

He also amended the charter to extend his term to 12 months. When I pointed the "charter error" out, it was fixed. Mod logs were deleted.

"If you don't like how I govern, leave"

He also amended the charter to extend his term to 12 months. When I pointed the "charter error" out, it was fixed. Mod logs were deleted.

Welcome to the world of Europa.

A gift that keeps on giving.  :laugh: