Another Kaskus Announcement

Sorry I had the post written up on a tab and it closed ... but I still have the screenshot of it  :awesome:

Youtube link for clicking purposes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rl9Cxc7uZA

ERz6MoB.png

/s/ Screaming Red Asses

Walsh the Beloved

Xanth

Youtube link for clicking purposes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rl9Cxc7uZA

tl;dr: Kaskus and SRA upgraded to a oDoAP

I just love allies that fiddle while we burn. Don't you?

Anyone that knows the history of these two alliances would not drawl that conclusion from a non-chaining clause. you are always free stop by and read our manifesto if you would like to verse yourself on the subject.

Edited by Xanth

I just love allies that fiddle while we burn. Don't you?

We are not stupid enough to ally alliances that do so, so I wouldn't know. Your alliance seems to have plenty of experience with that over the years though, I guess I will just have to defer to your experience. 

We are not stupid enough to ally alliances that do so, so I wouldn't know. Your alliance seems to have plenty of experience with that over the years though, I guess I will just have to defer to your experience. 

Some people just look at treaties/allies differently than others. Congrats to both of you.

Who are you again? That alliance that NSO took way too long to put down or something?