Bear Force One Surrender Terms

Stewie

Hello Polar,

ngbbs4c4db7fa2ffdd.jpg

Look at your leaders, now back to me, now back at your leaders, now back to me, sadly they aren't me, but if you surrenders to Bear Force One you could smell like me.

1293174-cage_2.jpg

Look down, now up, where are you, you're on a boat with the alliance your alliance is being hit by. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's your surrender to Bear Force One those guys you loathe, Look again your surrender is now your fully decomissioned wartoys.

Peace is possible when you surrender to Bear Force One and move to the Pink Clam AA.

I'm on a horse.. Yahh!!

bear_riding_horse.jpg

TLDR;

Individual Surrender Terms for Polar = Full decommission of all generals, ground troops (to minimum before anarchy), no planes, nukes, navy or tanks, move to Pink Clam AA & post in surrender thread here : http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignations-and-surrenders/

Also reps of 6m in aid to targets of our choice. Call it a Robin Hood tax because we're kind like that.

Edited by Stewie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3323432_zpsf12e3633.jpg

The nation of Trout supports this announcement. We're all very nice people.

Those who surrender to the nation of Trout shall switch their AA as "Trouts Biddies" and move to the pink team.

Really?  Sigh...I can see the accumulated maturity of bf1 < a boy scout.  

Hope Polar gives you each 6 months of war as a counter.  

What a deal, I'll take it!!

Just make sure they fill my slots Mmkay? Got 2 open and waiting.

Really?  Sigh...I can see the accumulated maturity of bf1 < a boy scout.  

qx11zn.jpg

Hope Polar gives you each 6 months of war as a counter.

Because posting image macros are the pinnacle of maturity

Sorry Neo we can't all be as mature and as wise as you are.  Now run along and go play with your pokemons child.

I'm glad your post isn't even pointing anything out, it's just a straight up "no u"

and pokemon? you're so 2000 and late, bro.