Pink Clams ride again!!

Stewie

Ladies and Gentleman,

Firstly, I will start this announcement with a statement.

Alliances of Bob, all alliances of Bob....

Hello Ladies ;)

ngbbs4c4db7fa2ffdd.jpg

Look at yourselves, now back to me, now back at yourselves now back to me. Sadly you're not me, but if you stopped coalition building and actually started having fun with your pixels going mano-e-mano, you could be like me.

Look down, back up, where are you? Youre on a forum with the alliance your alliance could be like. Whats in your hand, back at me. I have it, its a declaration from Bear Force One using those things you love. Look again, the declaration is now Nukes. Anything is possible when your alliance has fun like Bear Force One and not just coalition build. Im a Pink Clam...

Ahem...

And now the declaration...

It's time to unveil the first stop of the BEAR FORCE ONE True Purpose Tour....

Bear+in+tent.jpg

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

Tonight, we gather to affirm the greatness of our bonds - not because of the size of our nations, or the power of our military, or the size of our economy.

[spoiler]Our pride is based on a very simple premise, summed up in declarations made twice in the past..

[spoiler]two and three years ago

[spoiler]That's right ladies, time to grab your hairnets and a fresh pillow, the Pink Clams are riding once again and Polar, you're in for a treat, better bite down hard honey, we're going in dry.

Poison99.jpg

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Edited by Stewie

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic