Raken Surrenders to Valhalla

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a PIAT, correct?

TBH we have no idea, we both have our best e-lawyer legal departments faxing each other back and forth furiously to determine the details of this document and we expect them to bill us for numerous hours at an amazingly high rate to agree on what its not and what it could possibly be and expect to find Mr. Snowden at the bottom of this leak of national security of tragic proportions at which point we will water board him in order to get at the truth of what  the Government and HSA/NSA really knows, and or doesn't know regarding our national and sovereign security.

tl;dr, Anyone harboring Mr. Snowden is asked to release him to our legal departments immediately for further interrogation into this traitorous act of civil shenaniganism... 

Impressive graphics! (Who did it?)
Whatever the treaty might mean. At least we're sure it's a treaty! :awesome:

Just out of curiosity (I am dumb and lazy as crap) is this the first treaty between Umb and Val?

ooc:
[spoiler]

I wanted to use a Julie Andrews In A Chainmail Bikini theme, but no one has any fun anymore.

Searching images on Google for "Julie Andrews" chainmail bikini gives bizarrely random results. I love when you can get Google drunk like that.
A sample:
FemaleWorgenChain.jpg[/spoiler]

Color (pencil) me surprised. I'm out of the loop, tho, so anything that's not painfully obvious would have the same effect. Sadly, I've typed all of this just so I could say "color (pencil) me surprised". Lame, right?

I still have reservations about Umb, but as I'm a big fan of Val, I'll not say this sucks. Lulz.

Edited by Farnsworth