TIO announcement regarding PNU

Way to rush that one.

It's not like we're simply going to allow them to continue being raided when things are already in the works? There's plenty of other nations available to raid, I'm sure you'll satisfy your bloodlust. Edited by Skippy

Oh good, I really hope you push the issue.  TIO can follow MKs precedent in the Dave war and we can get back to buisness.   

Its not pushing an issue. Our raids were launched well before this announcement. If there was talk about a protectorate treaty before we launched our raids then a temporary protective order should have been published before this. Its obvious this is a direct response to our raids, which is fine but without getting in contact with our FA the onus lies on TIO, not on us.

We are open to discussion whenever they would like to approach us.

Edited by KenMorningstar

Nobody's asked us to do anything about our raids

Would you like us to spell it out here, or would it be more convenient to convey that information in the "war reason" field?

Attacks on a protectorate of TIO are treated the same as attacks on TIO itself, regardless of when protection was established. If you want to face those consequences, then by all means, continue raiding PNU, though I seem to recall reading your alliance's signatures in a surrender post that suggests otherwise.

It will. TIO has yet to get in touch with our FA about this.

I've looked for gov. a couple times over the past days to sort the issue out. Each time, there was no gov. response I will continue to attempt to establish contact. In the meanwhile, this will serve notice for raiders to keep hands off. This was in the works prior to the raid. TIO's internal business and motivations however, are not your business (@neo uruk).

Edited by Turin

I've looked for gov. a couple times over the past days to sort the issue out. Each time, there was no gov. response I will continue to attempt to establish contact. In the meanwhile, this will serve notice for raiders to keep hands off. This was in the works prior to the raid. TIO's internal business and motivations however, are not your business (@neo uruk).

It doesnt matter if you allegedly started discussions prior to the attacks. If you had you should have published a temporary declaration (much like the one here) when you entered into negotiations.

As it stands this is you saying you are protecting them after we had decided to raid them. If you would like to speak about this I am CoPilot and you can easily in game PM me or find me on IRC, since I have gone into your channel looking for you as well. You can also come to our forums and message us, you could have done a dozen other things besides post a protectorate announcement after we raided someone.

As it stands the raid will continue until you decide to approach us and speak with our FA. If I am not available Sardonic, Marx or r00tn00b or any of our Gov will happily open a dialogue with you so we can determine how to move forward from here.

It doesnt matter if you allegedly started discussions prior to the attacks. If you had you should have published a temporary declaration (much like the one here) when you entered into negotiations.

As it stands this is you saying you are protecting them after we had decided to raid them. If you would like to speak about this I am CoPilot and you can easily in game PM me or find me on IRC, since I have gone into your channel looking for you as well. You can also come to our forums and message us, you could have done a dozen other things besides post a protectorate announcement after we raided someone.

As it stands the raid will continue until you decide to approach us and speak with our FA. If I am not available Sardonic, Marx or r00tn00b or any of our Gov will happily open a dialogue with you so we can determine how to move forward from here.

As I said before, we have attempted to establish contact and will continue to do so. I am on IRC right now waiting for sardonic (or you) to come on. We have been and will be reaching out to solve the situation. This announcement was simply a notice for further raids/attacks to stop while we hash things out. A measure taken because we were unable to establish contact earlier and didn't want our protectorate hurt more unneccessarily.

As it stands, requests have officially been made on both official and individual level to cease attacks. It is up to you to choose wether or not you will enter dialogue with honest intention, or keep raiding and posturing.