A Treaty to Scream About

KhppoEG.jpg

TloqqZ0.png

Sometimes it doesn't matter that one is a screaming eagle, the other a screaming ass. Or that one is fixed wing, the other rotary.

What matters is that just when you're thinking, "That guy did me a solid and he didn't have to. I think if he was attacked or attacked someone else, I might just join in," it turns out the other guy was thinking the same thing.

That's how ODAP's spring up out of nowhere.

0R253iE.png

Edited by Walshington

I have to say, I have no issue with the treaty or the alliances. I am however personally bothered by the use of the 101st Logo butchered to a new name.

~Brehon
13F - 3/320 Field Artillery, retired
101st Airborne Division AirAssault

I have to say, I have no issue with the treaty or the alliances. I am however personally bothered by the use of the 101st Logo butchered to a new name.

~Brehon
13F - 3/320 Field Artillery, retired
101st Airborne Division AirAssault

A sincere thanks for your service to you.  And did I see retired? Well look who else is an old man! ;)

Also, I think the boys in SPATR are probably entitled to a few liberties with that patch.  Although if I find out your name is actually Webster Anderson, I will personally beseech them to alter their flag.

• 2 weeks later...