End of Hostilities

letub

99gdh37.png

Short and simple here;  Hooligans and R&R hereby declare an end to hostilities, Hooligans agrees not to re-enter the conflict or aid alliances still involved in the war.

Signed for R&R:

EgoFreaky - President

Bambi - Vice-President

Signed for Hooligans:

letub- Grandmaster

emmabuddie- Master Hooligan

Cybline- Guardian of Defense

On a more personal note to R&R, I thank you for a good fight and understanding of our internal struggles as we try and fix ourselves. It was a pleasure to work with you. o/

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more personal note to R&R, I thank you for a good fight and understanding of our internal struggles as we try and fix ourselves. It was a pleasure to work with you. o/

D'awww — likewise, and good luck over the coming months. :)

I can honestly understand and appreciate having internal problems and needing out. But to not even discuss it with your allies before surrendering? Man letub, that is not how you do business, I have known you too long.

Letub used to be in GATO right? And GATO has a history of abandoning allies on the battlefield, so I can't see why the surprise.

Letub used to be in GATO right? And GATO has a history of abandoning allies on the battlefield, so I can't see why the surprise.

Your silly joke aside, letub is one of the people in CN that I once felt I may be the closest to. Hence the shock and awe at this. 

Your silly joke aside, letub is one of the people in CN that I once felt I may be the closest to. Hence the shock and awe at this. 

The best way to know who your really friends are is when your are facing a bad time, that's why I always like to be in the losing side of the war, at least your know that those who stand with you are real friends and not only people interested in the power. 

Oh you. Do you ever sleep?

Sleep is for the weak.

Edited by D34th

I can honestly understand and appreciate having internal problems and needing out. But to not even discuss it with your allies before surrendering? Man letub, that is not how you do business, I have known you too long.

I'm not suggesting that you don't care about, nor that they needn't make an effort to contact you, but the entire situation and desire to leave the war was brought to our attention by allies who were concerned about Hooligans' short-term future - it didn't appear to come completely out of the blue.

I'm not suggesting that you don't care about, nor that they needn't make an effort to contact you, but the entire situation and desire to leave the war was brought to our attention by allies who were concerned about Hooligans' short-term future - it didn't appear to come completely out of the blue.

When you dont even bother with a "hey hello" to your oldest treaty partner, it is 100% out of the blue.  It is disappointing, not even because of the war situation... that is totally irrelevant, but it is disappointing on a personal level, as I said, as at one time, Letub was one of my closest confidantes.

That doesn't really excuse not talking to [i]all[/i] of their allies.

This is bullshit, talk to your ally. It was actually GATO that made us aware of Hooligans problems. Nice try, better luck next time. Good to see how you treat people that entered a losing war for your bloc though.