The Alliance Affiliation is Dominion of Righteous Nations

Greetings nations of the Cyberverse,

Today is a day that the Dominion of Righteous Nations thought would never come. We were just partying, minding our own business, when we heard it. It was something we couldn't ignore, the laughter of people partying harder than us. We couldn't believe it.

When we went to go check it out, we found The AA of AA, party rocking so hard we just had to join in. So we all had a big party. Our brothers at The AA of AAhave decided to merge with the Dominion of Righteous Nations. The Affiliation is now the Dominion of Righteous Nations.

GinoFlagLame2_zps76af54a3.png 250px-Flag-1_zps7ea8f0af.png

Glory to The AA of AA! Glory to the Dominion!

Signed,

Dominion of Righteous Nations

GinoTheRoman, The Sovereign

Hetman, Duke of Foreign Affairs

Alduin, Duke of Defense

mamaev, Duke of Interior

Magistrate of Recruitment, Rebecca the Kind

Magistrate of Education, yerbamate

Magistrate of Finance, James IV

The AA of AA

nomdeplume, Triumvir of Defense

AsianLeader, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Jack W, Triumvir of Interior

Edited by GinoTheRoman

The Templar Knights are very happy for our, now former protectorate, to find a great relationship with the Dominion of Righteous Nations(DRN.) We wish nothing but the best for DRN and look forward to your growth as well as increasing relations between us two.

72 hours have passed, and the TTK-TAAoAA protectorate treaty is officially cancelled.

Sigh, I was supposed to get first reply. meh.

We are thrilled to get this done.  I want to say to TTK that they are an awesome group of folks, and we o7 them for their support for TAAOAA through our rapid growth and into and through our merger. We are in your debt. I can think of none better to owe such a debt to. 

To our new alliance mates, I say thank you for the warm welcome.  I can see a huge, positive future for the new DoRN, with a huge pool of qualified folks available for leadership positions.  Let us set excellence in all we do as our standard, as we seek the glory of our future.

o7 DRN

Nom