Imperial Decree

Brehon

npoimperial2.png

Declaration of War on Mortal Wombat & War Update

The New Pacific Order declares itself in a state of war with Mortal Wombat in support of the Equilibrium Coalition.

Additionally, in our [url=[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url] initial Declaration of War in conjunction with Ai, IRON, TIO and NATO we made our intentions regarding warfare coverage clear. This is a coalition war and in accordance with that, we have done what was appropriate for coalition war, giving coverage where we could and where we were needed. As such we are in a number of conflicts that we consider declared under that initial declaration and have not been separately identified.

But for those with a vested interest in the technicalities and the paperwork, this is a good opportunity for us to set the record straight. The New Pacific Order currently considers itself in a recognized state of war with the following alliances:

Mortal Wombat - Umbrella - Viridian Entente - Deinos - as well as ANY and ALL of the ad hoc AA's in which members of Umbrella have jumped to (DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, Darkfall and etc). This does not limit us in any way from increasing or decreasing our coverage of war as our coalition requires.

Good luck and happy warring to all parties. o/

Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

Bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Judicator of the Order

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess DB4D were serious when they said your coalition want us completely destroyed. Good times :)

I don't know how to post videos. Bad times :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QZbEvxDwXQw

Anyway if you can find slots I guess you're welcome to them. But don't take offense if we pay no attention to you as we are focusing on Death Before Dishonor to defend our allies as in accordance with our treaty. I also find them rude. Which is saying something because I'm pretty gosh darn rude myself. 

And finally, thanks for the DoW. I respect the fact that take the time to declare war on us offically. Good luck to you, but not too much because I want our nations to survive and not vanish from the face of Bob as has been suggested by some. 

I guess DB4D were serious when they said your coalition want us completely destroyed. Good times :)

I don't know how to post videos. Bad times :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QZbEvxDwXQw

Anyway if you can find slots I guess you're welcome to them. But don't take offense if we pay no attention to you as we are focusing on Death Before Dishonor to defend our allies as in accordance with our treaty. I also find them rude. Which is saying something because I'm pretty gosh darn rude myself. 

And finally, thanks for the DoW. I respect the fact that take the time to declare war on us offically. Good luck to you, but not too much because I want our nations to survive and not vanish from the face of Bob as has been suggested by some. 

Hmmm i think they have a word for that and i believe it is called surrender ?

Hmmm i think they have a word for that and i believe it is called surrender ?

And I have several words for your suggestion but I don't want to get banned from this forum. 

But thanks for playing :)

P.S I should be around your NS in a few days, why don't you come say hi ;) 

Edited by howlin mad

Death Before Dishonor came to us and asked us if we would peace out with them not the other way around, apparently we're cool and they want to attack other people more. Lying is dishonorable, you shouldn't do it ;)

Death Before Dishonor came to us and asked us if we would peace out with them not the other way around, apparently we're cool and they want to attack other people more. Lying is dishonorable, you shouldn't do it ;)

I can confirm this.  UCoN or MW never initiated nor approached DB4D for peace.  DB4D was the one who approached us for peace.

Then you should have taken the peace you asked us for.

o/ Pacifica.

I wonder how many times Equilibrium has been lied to by their fellow coalition members.

Take notice...we declared on 1 alliance, not to back Competence but to back our allies. We have not declared on anyone else and have only targeted those who we originally declared on or those who have since declared on us. If you feel tossing 6 different alliances at us is necessary...well, so glad we could help waste your cash, infra and tech.  :) 

When we were approached by DB4D  (I have logs if you want proof they came to us, not vice versa) with what they called a "white" peace, (even though it wasn't as it had surrender terms) we did not straight out refuse but gave them a counter offer. Our counter was fair and would have held us and DB4D to the same terms and agreements. DB4D would have been able to keep fighting with their coalition while allowing us to simply go after those who attacked our allies. Both alliances would have been able to honor the treaties they had with others while ending the hostilities towards each other.

We might get smashed but in the end, we're staying true to our allies and we'll keep our honor. I am proud of my MW brothers (and sister) as they are giving it their all and staying true to what MW represents.

I respect you 100% for defending your ally. This is simply what war is. As a leading alliance in the coalition if I am asked to spread my coverage to another alliance, simply put I will. There are caveats but I wont be going into those at this time.

o/ to all combatants.

note: I have no desire to run anyone from the game.

Edited by Brehon

I wonder how many times Equilibrium has been lied to by their fellow coalition members.

We got a master propagandist, here.  CoJ is pulling out of Equilibrium immediately over my possible misunderstanding over whether you asked for or were offered peace, which is clearly a lie on someone else's part.  :rolleyes:

In either case, your belief that MW is in a position to "offer" Equilibrium the terms under which you will exit the war is simply humorous.

Well my "offer" to sing songs from such movie films as Rocky IV and The Karate Kid to Frederick III as part of a peace agreement was actually extremely humorous not just simply but I'm glad you get the point.

Nice to see a DoW. Forgot what they looked like for a while. Good show NPO. A personal thanks to Howlin for that MW vid, brought a tear to my eye.. not really, but was slightly entertaining i suppose haha. o/ MW Much love wombats!

And howlin if you find yourself with some spare time please stop by #UCoN , I would love to hear some rockey music haha

Edited by Mr Krillins

MW never gave any terms in which we would leave the war. Our counter offer was to DB4D and their direct allies, only.  We will stand besides VE, Deinos and UCoN.  Don't mistake our counter offer as weakness, we were just being polite. We figured since DB4D was having such a hard time that they had to call in 4 other alliances at that point and approach us for peace, the least we could do was give them decent, honorable and fair terms.