Delusional Protectorate

Scorn

Greetings to the various rulers of our currently radioactive planet,

I have finally decided on a new protectorate. The Random Insanity Alliance does a great job at getting themselves neck deep in war whenever the globe erupts in fireworks. This is a preferred trait of my second protectorate. Everyone needs an easy entry into war and while there are many fine alliances out there that have a similar tendency to go to war, I chose the RIA as my aggressive protectorate.

My protection begins immediately in regards to all future declarations of war against the RIA. I find myself in an unfortunate position. Because I am tardy presenting this notification.  I talked to RIA about this months ago, but silly me I was waiting for a dialogue prior to presenting this notification to the world. Therefore two alliances, the Mushroom Kingdom and Nordreich have both already pulled the trigger and engaged RIA in warfare in defense of one of those CnG alliances that got swamped. I have no intention at this time to pile on a little more to the 20+ alliances already engaged with ODN and the International.

I am not going to give Mushroom Kingdom and Nordreich a free pass however. I am going to try something different. I am going to give them a week to get ready and then I am going to war with them. I hope to find an open slot when the day comes. In the meantime... MK and Nordreich can defend themselves or deploy an ally onto my alliance Delusions of Grandeur.

I decided to follow this unorthodox path because this war between Eq and Comp has been expanding with slow or no counters and I don't want to miss a big dance.

RIAFlagJuly172012.png

The Random Insanity Alliance officially recognizes Delusions of Grandeur as our first ever protector in our 6+ year history. It has been etched into our wiki for all to see: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Random_Insanity_Alliance#Treaties

We look forward to thriving under their glorious protection and look forward to fighting on the battlefield alongside them. It has been a pleasure communicating with Scorn in the Scorn Embassy on our forums until now and we gladly accept Scorn's proposal of being our protector.

I wouldn't expect anything any different than this from an ex-MHA man.

Since there are hundreds of former hitchhikers flying new flags in this world your assumptions are interesting and I am sure they could equally be applied to all former hitchhikers. Lovable, motley crew that we are.

Because this is official, should we move it to Alliance Announcements?

This was official the moment I announced it to the world. It is where it is because I feel like this is inherently a World Affair and is debatable as an Alliance Announcement.

I am gratified to see that protecting the RIA is a spreading phenomenon. It will take a good long time before the nations I engage will be delivered to your range King Srqt. I suggest a proactive application of aid so that you can grow into range and reduce the waiting time.

I am gratified to see that protecting the RIA is a spreading phenomenon. It will take a good long time before the nations I engage will be delivered to your range King Srqt. I suggest a proactive application of aid so that you can grow into range and reduce the waiting time.

If there is one thing I know how to do it is build a nation up so that it can be consumed in the fires of war for a good cause.

It's kind of my thing :)

Edited by King Srqt