NG elephant dung

ZuluFlag2_zpse527d58e.jpg

Ubuntu has seen many pitiful things in my life but the attack of the Giant Non Grata alliance against the small but fearless Templar Knights makes Ubuntu ashamed to know I must step on same ground as such pathetic bullies as Non Grata. You only brave against small alliance. you sad excuse for warriors. It is with this scorn that I Ubuntu the Great call NG no good! I spit on you pile of NG elephant poop and declare a state of war exists between the Zulu alliance and Non Grata. May god help you punk cause you gonna need it! This is WAR!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ubuntu has seen many pitiful things in my life but the attack of the Giant Non Grata alliance against the small but fearless Templar Knights makes Ubuntu ashamed to know I must step on same ground as such pathetic bullies as Non Grata.

Can't wait to hear the reasoning for this one.

I wonder if they've seen your topic on NG's forum.

I have opened the contest to all rulers on this planet! all are welcome, and I encourage the competition. Zulu, if it's dung you dig, of elephant proportions, bring it if you think you got it.

Can't wait to hear the reasoning for this one.

Simple really. You are attacking his protector. You must die.

Now I personally have a more nuanced view, but I still cant disagree with his logic. Attack my defender and one of us is certain to die.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Zulu war, Zulu die.

Zulu live again, Zulu die some more, Zulu live again and more attackers they will kill.

Dont kid yourself. You may get kudos for killing their soldiers, but in the end they will just keep on coming.

<3 my southron cousins, give em hell boys!

A message to bad people NG. There are many of you and few Zulu. Please be patient. It may take some time but admin only allows us to attack 3 at a time. Everybody should stay put and I will surely get around to killen you all. Zuluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Why you hide members in other alliances? They run like little school girls. You very cowardly shameful people. Don't worry I shall hunt them out and kill them too. Zuluuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!