SoA Riding Out

brp8Tx5.png

Joining the Sons Of Anarchy means joining a band of brothers and outlaws that will have your back no matter what. It's not just a promise -- It's a pact. If I would ever need help, my brothers would be there for me. If my brothers need help, I will be there for them as well no matter what. And the brothers of Sons Of Anarchy The Outlaws Republic and The Empire of the New Evolution will be riding out to defend our brothers in Ai.  we hereby join the Equilibrium Coalition and will be meeting Viridian Entente on the battlefield.

Signed for The Outlaws Republic:

MattTheCelt - Original Outlaw

manussa - Enforcer

Lord Vescus - Mercenary

Mr Hunt - Treasurer

Areceus - Messenger

Signed for TENE:

Emperor - Ericg95

High Marshal - General Solar

Marshal Of Foreign Affairs - Bigmike

Marshal Of Internal Affairs - iKronos

Marshal Of Defense - jakcob33

Marshal Of Recruitment - Diego18

*Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!* o/ Equilibrium

We, Viridian...Entente, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Viridian Entente, travel to...WAR...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Viridian Entente, show self-pity? DO YOU, Viridian Entente, try to reason why? Do you, Viridian Entente, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Viridian Entente, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Viridian Entente. Assume the controls, Viridian Entente. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, VIRIDIAN ENTENTE! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Viridian Entente, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Viridian Entente, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Viridian Entente, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, Viridian Entente!

You, Viridian Entente, must self-destruct so that you will know, Viridian Entente, who is...The Chosen One. FOR VIRIDIAN ENTENTE, We are not the Chosen One...that you speak of. We are not. We, Viridian Entente, are...the only...one...

Edited by general sonlar