LoSSes to be had

andyt2k

596917-bigthumbnail.jpg

The Equilibrium declared war as a group, therefore a war against one is a war against all, like a family.

And just like a family we work in Synergy smile.png

250px-Synergyflag.jpg

In retaliation for the attack on Equilibrium, LoSS hereby enters the Equilibrium Coalition and comes to the defense of TIO

by declaring war on GOONS

Triumvirate:
Chedab
RSz
Rmpkatz

Senate:
Caligula
Slade
DG

MoFA:
andyt2k

MoD:
Legion-X

Supreme Overlord of the Tittsburgh Feelers:
Junior

Edited by andyt2k

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh LoSS you bought into the attack on one is an attack on all bullshit eh? That's too bad. Thought you were better than that tbh. But do what you feel you got to do I suppose.

Remember not too long ago when an attack on EvU was an attack on GATO? And you guys rushed in to save your little protectorate who couldn't handle a pair of rogues?

I'm just wondering why GATO gets to do this but when our coalition does it you start whining incessantly.

Remember not too long ago when an attack on EvU was an attack on GATO? And you guys rushed in to save your little protectorate who couldn't handle a pair of rogues?

I'm just wondering why GATO gets to do this but when our coalition does it you start whining incessantly.

EvU was a direct treaty partner man. Don't think AI is a direct treaty partner of LoSS.... It's an excuse to bandwagon without a treaty. Some alliances fall for that bullshit as evidenced here. Some actually follow their treaties like a decent alliance should. See NG. Never thought I'd see the day I'd think higher of NG than LoSS but hey if it's what LoSS wants I can dig it.

LoSS and GOONS long time rivals. Except this version of GOONS has never amounted to much beyond being a target. Not much of rival anymore.

Not really because we haven't given two shits about LoSS for years, and we've accomplished more than LoSS ever has or will.

LoSS and GOONS long time rivals. Except this version of GOONS has never amounted to much beyond being a target. Not much of rival anymore.

That's not true in the slightest, they have more reason to be rivals with NPO, SF and few others than goons, the rivalry was with first goons that very few LoSSers will remember.