A GATO Statement of Intent

Manis B

4_bannerhhb.png

Dear citizens of Bob,

Our great friends formerly of the Brain, recently of the Survivors, have moved on to a new home. Steps were taken to notifiy the pertinent alliances this morning via IRC. Survivors of the Brain, we wish you luck in your future endeavours. You will always have a friend in GATO.

GATO hereby declares The Survivors AA a protected zone from here until eternity.

Thank you,

Manis_B
Deputy Assembly Chairman
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

YOu forgot the 28 ghosts we have in your calculations....

only 28? I figured everyone currently in warmode was a ghost, just didn't want to make a big deal about it. It's okay though, take another week or so, I must admit I am kinda curious if an alliance GATO's size can reach 100% :D

only 28? I figured everyone currently in warmode was a ghost, just didn't want to make a big deal about it. It's okay though, take another week or so, I must admit I am kinda curious if an alliance GATO's size can reach 100% :D

Oh I know we could minus the ghosts of course. Our war time activity is pretty decent. I must say I expected far more people that didn't make it.