NG/UPN Announcement

Yo, I know you two have fought in the past but Rihanna, girl you've been working your way into Chris' heart for years. I mean jeeeeeeezzz girl you were first on the scene when he started and you never left, you've put so much effort in, he's gotta give you this treaty babes.

[center][b]The Nobody's Business Accords.[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OCQpv.png[/img]

[b]Article 1 : [/b][b]No more fighting ok.. not like the last time[/b]
Chris (NG) promises not to give you another black eye as per the court order that was put in place last time. And Rihanna (UPN) promises not to go ahead and go crazy like Tiger Woods' ex-wife. So just make it clear that both of y'all need to act right towards each other.

[b]Article 2 : Crazy Paparazzi[/b]
There may be a time where the paparazzi come after either of you two, so it may well be you have to come and help each other out to perform a united front together. You don't have to but it'd be pretty awesome if you could.

[b]Article 3 : Joint Concert[/b]
If either of you two wanna go and perform and show the world how good you are at singing then make sure you mention it to the other person. They may wanna come sing with you... Or at least mime and offer you moral support from the side of the stage or even help pay for the cost of the performance.

[b]Article 4 : Dirteee Music[/b]
If either of you end up finding out some dirt on what's going on around the music industry then you may wanna share it ya know. Could be important. Maybe some cool new lyrics that can make you both millionaires.

[b]Article 5 : Bad Girl[/b]
If you decide that this is not working anymore, don't fight, you can both walk away no foul after giving 72 hours notice.

Signed[/center]

[center]
[b]Chris "Non Grata" Brown[/b][/center]

[center][b][img]http://i.imgur.com/x3tlg.png[/img][/b][/center]

[center][i]King Xander, Mr Drummond[/i][/center]
[center][i]ncc, Arnold[/i][/center]

[center]
[b]Rihanna (UPN)[/b][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xEXVs.png[/img][/center]
[center]
[i]Seuwp, Head of State
Robster, Second in Command/Minister of Foreign Affairs
Altheus, Minister of Defence
Ragwing, Minister of Internal Affairs
Freddy, Minister of Finance[/i][/center]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1358459286' post='3078148']
Took it's time :P
[/quote]

Aye. Somewhat overdue. It is great to finally formalise the relationship between the two alliances. I am confident that our relationship will continue to flourish. A special shoutout to Tecumseh and the former NG government too for allowing this to happen.

o/ Chris Brown & Rihanna

I did not expect this to happen. The theme of the treaty is excellent, who wrote it. Needless to say I would like to offer my congratulations to NG for picking up an interesting ally.

Edited by Duke Nukem