Riaflagrooster.pnghttp--,,--//images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090621053313/cybernations/images/3/39/Riaflagrooster.png [/url]]
500px-Arsflagmirrorce5.jpghttp--,,--//images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080605190846/cybernations/images/thumb/2/21/Arsflagmirrorce5.jpg/500px-Arsflagmirrorce5.jpg[/url]]

Proclamation regarding the Protection of the Ascended Elite

The Random Insanity Alliance hereby announces that the Ascended Republic of Elite States has become our protectoRIte. They shall remain our protectorRIte indefinitely until such a time that they are able to walk on their own again. This proclamation supersedes our previous mutual defense pact as we don't believe it is reasonable for us to expect them to honor a mutual defense clause at this juncture.

RIAFlagJuly172012.pnghttp--,,--//images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120718233607/cybernations/images/c/c6/RIAFlagJuly172012.png[/url]]

~ Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Eternal Triumvir of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.
~ Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico
~ im317, Triumvir, Former Elder of PotD, Protector of ARES
~ Croix, Level 14 Head of Recruitment, Firestarter and pee-er-outer
~ Atonichis775, Master of Internal Affairs of the RIA, He who must not be named without word-brutha, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, Destroyer of worlds, "the great dark one", Emissary of the Prophets, Former Grang Nagus, Dovahkiin.
~ biofantic, Head of Military Operations, Master of the Galaxy, the 5th ghostbuster, Singer of great epics, Divider of Canyons, Emperor of Emperors, Leader of the New Generation, Squire to Shadow's Shadow's Shadow's Shadow, Curer of Bad Music Syndrome, Lighter of lights, Secret Fascist Leader of the People
~ Jenne - Former minister of damn near everything, resident creepy old guy
~ cctmsp13, viceroy

CactuarBrotherhood.pnghttp--,,--//images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/b/bd/CactuarBrotherhood.png[/url]]

Edited by ShadowDragon

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358224809' post='3076561']
[color=#0000ff]Oh, this is gold. ARES really should just disband.[/color]
[/quote]

honestly...i have to agree..they should have disbanded awhile back rather than stay afloat in the way they have been

though gl to RIA though if you guys think you can do anything to help

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1358228157' post='3076626']
honestly...i have to agree..they should have disbanded awhile back rather than stay afloat in the way they have been

though gl to RIA though if you guys think you can do anything to help
[/quote]

Hopefully RIA can give them a hand, I think at this point ARES faces some tough choices no doubt. Truth is though a lot of alliances out there today are in a similar position so it would only take someone with some drive and ambition to round up a number in a similar boat for a discussion forum and you could eventually see something pretty exciting come out the other side. It's always a gamble but so it sitting quietly in a dark corner. Just ask [i]The Resistance[/i], they woke up one day to a stranger sitting on their AA claiming leadership and making DOW's under their name.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1358231239' post='3076673']
I looked up ARES' stats thinking it couldn't be that bad... just disband already. Nothing has been done since TT anyways.
[/quote]

Gotta agree with this one. Just a complete shadow of yer former selves

Edited by Anson

They're an alliance period. They want to be a collective together and are doing so. Who are any of you to say they can't be an alliance? Does ARES existence really bother you? No they're simply going on about their existence and RIA is being like a bigger brother to watch over them to ensure their survival. I applaud RIA for being kind where others clearly have no mercy.

[quote name='Lady Dakota' timestamp='1358231789' post='3076682']
They're an alliance period. They want to be a collective together and are doing so. Who are any of you to say they can't be an alliance? Does ARES existence really bother you? No they're simply going on about their existence and RIA is being like a bigger brother to watch over them to ensure their survival. I applaud RIA for being kind where others clearly have no mercy.
[/quote]

Well said.