You didn't see this coming!

Katy Perry

Hello world,

Reflecting the relationship between our two alliances, described by many distinguished commentators as "not that bad", we have this surprising announcement to make!

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img822/904/treaty2.png[/img][/center]

[size=5][b]"To be a gangster was to own the world."[/b][/size]
Non Grata and the New Pacific Order come together to signal the strengthening of their bonds with this: a Mutual Defense, Optional Aggression Pact.

[b][size=5]"The longer they play, the more they lose. And in the end, we get it all."[/size][/b]
NG and the NPO agree to always work together as friends by resolving any and all differences amicably as well as ensuring that any information of value to one is shared with the other.

[size=5][b]"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me."[/b][/size]
NG and the NPO agree that an attack on one is an attack on the other and to defend and aid the other in any manner possible. If this attack is due to the chaining of treaties, this defense is encouraged but not mandatory.

[b][size=5]"He's got a good future if he can live past next week."[/size][/b]
NG and the NPO agree that if either plans aggressive military action to notify the other, at which point they may request assistance. This assistance is encouraged but not mandatory.

[size=5][b]"I'm a businessman; blood is a big expense."[/b][/size]
NG and the NPO agree that if either finds this treaty to no longer be in their self-interests, they will notify the other of their intent to cancel. All aspects of this treaty will be considered still in force for seventy-two hours after this notification.

[b]For Non Grata:[/b]

[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8631/rszngyyuzl3.png[/img]

[i][b]Capofamiglia[/b][/i]
[i]King Xander[/i]

[i][b]Sotto Capo[/b][/i]
[i]Stewie[/i]

[i][b]Overboss [color=#800080](Hi, Stewie!) [/color]of Foreign Affairs[/b][/i]
[i]NCC[/i]

[i][b]Consigliere[/b][/i]
[i]Arexes[/i]
[i]Old man Derwood1[/i]
[i]GoFastLeft[/i]
[i]MiketheFirst[/i]
[i]Steve Buscemi[/i]

[b]For the New Pacific Order:[/b]

[b][img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6536/rsznpoflag.png[/img][/b]

[i][b]Brehon,[/b][/i]
[i]Emperor of the New Pacific Order[/i]
[i]Sword of the Order[/i]

[i][b]bakamitai,[/b][/i]
[i]Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order[/i]
[i]Judicator of the Order[/i]

[i][b]Farrin Xies,[/b][/i]
[i]Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order[/i]
[i]Purveyor of an FA Direction[/i]

[i][b]Jrenster,[/b][/i]
[i]Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order[/i]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so baffled by the wording in all of this... So with all the maybes... Is this a maybe pact? I mean why announce the world that you may help each other? Why not keep it secret and maybe one day shock the foundation of Planet Bob by actually defending each other? Keeps it more entertaining, yeah?

[quote name='Lady Dakota' timestamp='1352753961' post='3051470']
I'm so baffled by the wording in all of this... So with all the maybes... Is this a maybe pact? I mean why announce the world that you may help each other? Why not keep it secret and maybe one day shock the foundation of Planet Bob by actually defending each other? Keeps it more entertaining, yeah?
[/quote]

I can't actually recall a time when we didn't defend each other, even when there was either no treaty or an optional one in place :<

[color=#ff0000]*Gangsta Boogie*[/color]

Gangstas don't dance we boogie!

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1352752925' post='3051443']
I remember hating you guys.. :wub:
[/quote]
I knew my love would be irresistible to NG and Stewie in particular

[/quote]We left all the maybes in there so maybe someone would test it? So you know, Call me Maybe ;)

[/quote]

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1352752777' post='3051436']
[u][i][b]NG and the NPO agree that an attack on one is an attack on the other and to defend and aid the other in any manner possible.[/b][/i][/u] If this attack is due to the chaining of treaties, this defense is encouraged but not mandatory.
[/quote]

Yeah, that right there is definitely a maybe.

I mean all I wanted to see was a major war break out and NG coming to aid NPO with all of Planet Bob going WTF while NG screams "Surprise! We had a MaybePact Mothaf!@#$%rs!" I just want a surprise or strange twist, it entertains me. ^_^

Oh and LV: Maybe, baby. <3