An official Announcement for the Legion and The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

[b][size="6"]Invicta be Jelly Accords[/size][/b]

[Center][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/CSNAzureFlag.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][img] http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060612225060/cybernations/images/thumb/8/89/LegionFlag.png/200px-LegionFlag.png[/img][/center]

[b]Article 1: Sovereignty[/b]

Both The Legion and the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations (henceforth to be referred to as CSN), agree that we are two different idiots. And by idiots we mean morons that do not take orders from anyone... even ourselves. Although sometimes from Invicta … maybe.

[b]Article 2: Information and Security Clause[/b]

Should either Legion or CSN come across any juicy gossip or even an outright threat to the other alliance, it is said alliance's duty to share because sharing is caring. You hear that RIAA?

[b]Article 3: Non-Aggression [/b]

The Legion and CSN will never take an offensive act toward one another unless it involves the systematic rolling of the Legion, in which case it is welcomed and appreciated.

[b]Article 4: Friendship[/b]

The Legion and CSN hereby vow to always treat each other with respect. Any offenders of this clause are subject to Liz's broomcloset. Trust me you do not want that.

[b]5: Optional Defense [/b]

Should either alliance be subject to attack, the other alliance has the option to either roll the offender or just be chill and eat popcorn. Should Legion be the offender, the Legion has the right to defend CSN from the Legion.

[b]Article 6: Optional Offense[/b]

Should either alliance be inclined to roll a third party, the other has the option to kick the third party in the junk as well if it so wishes. Any action getting Legion rolled through dog-piling is mandatory and Legion is welcome to hit Legion with CSN.

[b]Article 7: Cancellation:[/b]

Should Legion or CSN get bored with each other or steal the other's spouse, either party can cancel on the other party but not after consoling the other party and attempting to initiate make-up coitus. If neither work or do not resolve the issue, the canceling party must wait 48 hours make the decision public.

Signed for CSN:

Liz, Head of State, Driver of Slaves, ZI club Member, Head Woman of Nagging, Director of Raiding
SpacingOutMan, Deputy Head of State, Preacher of Lizism, Defender of Beward, The Commonwealth's Right Hand, The Commonwealth's Blue Balls
Gibsonator21, Minister of Defense, Former Best MoFA Ever, Keeper of the Red Button
Lennybronx, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Liz's main @#$%&, The man who holds the power
Jd252, Minister of Interior, Liz's slaveholder, The guy who cracks the whip.
Jasch, Director of Recruiting
Zoli, Director of Finance
Atrakki, Director of Education
Clash, UberUltraLord of Trades, Mangy Infra-Slut and Liz's Love Puppy, Aider-and-Abetter, and a Plethora of Pretty Pretty Pixels

Signed for Legion:

/s/ Killer04- Imperator
/s/ Tzar Rob- Proconsul
/s/ Roddney McCay- Minister of Economics
/s/ bjalbert- Minister of Internal Affairs
/s/ CodFCS- Minister of Defense
/s/ justavictim82- Minister of Foreign Affairs

Edited by justavictim82

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1344373435' post='3019660']
Well, that shred of respect for Legion was short lived.
[/quote]

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1344374036' post='3019664']
Well so much for the respect from this war.
[/quote]

Oh no whatever will they do without all that mad respect you used to have for them? As if any of you were considering the possibility of treatying The Legion up until they signed this ODAP with CSN.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfQ3Z3l7hIA]It reminds me of this[/url]

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Nothing like seeing a war time romance kick off with a treaty announcement.

[img]http://www.wildsound.ca/images/rachel_weisz_in_enemy_at_the_gates.jpg[/img]

o/ Legion
o/ CSN
o/ Going AWOL on your sentry duty to make out with the hot nurse in Medical Tent 7-B

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1344385274' post='3019714']
I'm carefully measuring the amount of "respect" lost in this thread. I'm intrigued by the results: The Legion has "lost" some but CSN appears to have "lost" none.
[/quote]

Did you remember to re-calibrate your respectomographer between measurements? And clean the tip?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1344386375' post='3019722']
Did you remember to re-calibrate your respectomographer between measurements? And clean the tip?
[/quote]

When I try to load the starting respect-values for CSN, my electrical respectomographer gives me an ERROR screen. please help