In Search of the Warrior Spirit

[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/zenster80/TORN/NEWTORN.png[/img]

[center][b][size="6"]In Search of the Warrior Spirit[/size][/b][/center]

[center][i]A Mutual Defense optional Aggression Pact between the Order of Righteous Nations (TORN) and the Nusantara Elite Warriors (NEW)[/i][/center]

[b]Article I[/b]: [i]Kito gamak basamo-samo, tukuok manukuok mana nan kughang[/i]... (We are together, adding to the lack of each other...)

Both signatories acknowledge that they are sovereign entities but also accept that our path is one in the same and will lead us into an era of friendship, honesty, loyalty, and integrity. We are on a journey to find the warrior spirit within us.

[b]Article II[/b]: [i]Ada asap ada api[/i] (Where there is smoke, there is fire)

The undersigned signatories pledge to maintain active & amicable communications with each other. In addition, both are expected to share or otherwise disclose any intelligence vital and/or involving the other's well being and security.

[b]Article III[/b]: [i]lebbi bagus pote tollang, atembang pote mata[/i] (Better to die rather than to lament)

Should either signatory (NEW or TORN) become a victim of an enemy attack, the other is required to provide support be it economically, politically, or through militaristic means at the discretion of the attacked signatory. If this Article is activated as a result of a third party, this becomes optional but still highly encouraged in the spirit of destruction.

[b]Article IV[/b]: [i]Tidak ada pendekar yang tak bulus, tak ada juara yang tak kalah[/i] (No warrior has never missed, no champion has never lost)

If either signatory participates in any military effort, the other may join in on the fun in the hopes of adding fire to the rain.

[b]Article V[/b]: [i]kualleangi tallanga natowalia[/i] (I rather drown in the sea than swim back to the shore)

In the event that either party feel that they are no longer compatible as a result of one failing to find the warrior spirit, this agreement may be terminated with a 72 hour notice during which all articles of this pact will remain in effect.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zOvI8.png[/img]
/s/igned for The Order of Righteous Nations,

Triumvir of Internal Affairs, EnzoCosta
Triumvir of War, SinisterCanuck
Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, addaff

Vampire Slayer, Abraham Lincoln
Representative, remy
God King, StevieG

/s/igned for the Nusantara Elite Warriors,

vibi, MahaPrabu
Pedjoeang Noesantara

tl;dr

"The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path."
- Richard Strozzi Heckler, In Search of the Warrior Spirit

Edited by StevieG