Echelon Peace

[center][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/Cybernations/BaratheonFlag155.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/Cybernations/Echelonflag155.jpg[/IMG]
[b][color=blue]Echelon[/color][/b] & [b]House Baratheon[/b] Peace Agreement
[/center]

Echelon has approached House Baratheon seeking peace. The following agreement has been reached:

Echelon and House Baratheon peace out all wars against each other.
Echelon agrees not to re-enter the current conflict.
Echelon agrees not to send aid to any other alliance fighting in the current conflict.

[b]For House Baratheon,[/b]

[i]Roland Deschain - King of House Baratheon
Almighty Hero - Hand of the King
The Small Council[/i]

[b]For Echelon,[/b]
[i]KingDaddy - Director[/i]

If only the Winds of Winter release could be as timely.

Edited by Roland Deschain

Poor Echelon. The only announcements that get posted don't work out too well for them anymore!

I guess that's what happens when the only reputation you've earned is as a bunch of cowards.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343095628' post='3014020']
Poor Echelon. The only announcements that get posted don't work out too well for them anymore!

I guess that's what happens when the only reputation you've earned is as a bunch of cowards.
[/quote]

I know nothing of their history, but those who fought, fought hard, and did so against poor odds.

Echelon came in for an ally, and I respect them for that.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1343095405' post='3014014']
[color="#0000FF"]Echelon was involved in this war? I had thought they disbanded last year, or sometime around then.[/color]
[/quote]
Me too. I knew they didn't disband with an official notice, but I didn't realize they were still around. They've had a very low profile since Karma. I distinctly remember them throwing their weight around pre Karma, and now post Karma they have nothing much to say.

Cheers for fighting. Good luck rebuilding.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343095628' post='3014020']

This post has been edited by Neo Uruk: Today, 07:08 PM
[/quote]

Apparently, the edit at 7:08 was done to remove all the class from this post.

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1343098444' post='3014064']
Apparently, the edit at 7:08 was done to remove all the class from this post.
[/quote]

It's alright. We're quite used to being judged for actions that took place 2-3+ years ago. It doesn't really bother us that much - as has been said, we mostly keep to ourselves and those we consider good friends. (Hello thar, RnR!)

We had some fun with HB. Blew stuff up etc. Couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys to go to war with/at/against.

[quote name='x Tela x' timestamp='1343099388' post='3014074']
It's alright. We're quite used to being judged for actions that took place 2-3+ years ago. It doesn't really bother us that much - as has been said, we mostly keep to ourselves and those we consider good friends. (Hello thar, RnR!)

We had some fun with HB. Blew stuff up etc. Couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys to go to war with/at/against.
[/quote]
When you screw with people don't expect them to forget.

You screwed with my then alliance several times. I'm not forgetting that.

Don't mean I dwell on it neither. Just don't expect me to come singing your praises.