A Not So Surprising Message from Duckroll

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uyk284.png[/img][/center]

Firstly, Duckroll would like to congratulate it's duck-loving friends in the alliances formerly known as Valhalla, BAPS, and Oly (and recently BTA!) in their decision to put their structured and coordinated organizations together to create an alliance full of chaos, insanity, mayhem, but most importantly... tomfoolery (Because how often does anyone get a chance to use that word?). In case you all didn't hear... pretty much what happened was the three aforementioned alliances turned to Duckroll and said, "Yo dawg, I heard you like friends! So we put your friends in an alliance in your friends in an alliance in your friends in your alliance so you can visit while you visit while you visit." Easy, right? Needless to say, we are happy to be seeing everyone getting along and we are happy to have some many people we like in one place.

Secondly, Duckroll would like to clarify that despite Valhalla, BAPS, and Oly's recent absence among DR's ranks... Duckroll has decided what to do with their share of beatings. Duckroll would like to confirm that Anarchy Inc. will be retaining it's membership in Duckroll and we will be making sure to abuse them appropriately for creating such a bloody mess out of this whole thing. IT'S COMPLETE ANARCHY OVER HERE.

I mean look at us:

[center][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2wdc08j.png[/img][/center]

Alright, that is quite enough of those references. Anyway, Duckroll is retaining the signitories' collective memberships -- so please keep your filthy hands off them until we [s]haze[/s] [s]condition[/s] love them with our duckly feathers first. We figured that while this may have been collectively understood, we all know how much people on Planet Bob love things in writing :)

We would also like to welcome the alliance formerly known as BTA to Duckroll. Quack!

[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/29y1nk4.png[/img]
Anarchy Inc.'s Future[/center]

Because we are Ducking Awesome.

(( OOC: I apologize for the horrible formatting and what not in advance. 2 AM quality for you here.))

[b]tl;dr:

Anarchy Inc is part of Duckroll. We are going to be [s]hazing[/s] [s]conditioning[/s] loving them appropriately, so don't touch please. :)[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed,

[i]For IRON,[/i]
[b]MCRABT[/b], President
[b]Mia[/b], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]ccabal86[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Shan Revan[/b], Minister of Awesome, IRON Councilor
[b]Curufinwe[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]Blade619[/b], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Baron Aaron[/b], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Queltocz[/b], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[b]Matt Miller[/b], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[b]Dodoei123[/b], Minister at Large, IRON Councilor

[i]For ML,[/i]
[b]OD45[/b], Congressman
[b]Aggierebel96[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs, Congressman
[b]Buno Taso[/b], Minister of War and Defense, Congressman
[b]JohnGaltOU812[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs, Congressman
[b]SKOAL[/b], Minister of trade and Finance, Congressman

[i]For TORN,[/i]
[b]His Royal Thickness[/b], Thickführur
[b]Shayne Rivai[/b], Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
[b]SinisterCanuck[/b], Triumvir of War
[b]StevieG[/b], Triumvir of Internal Affairs
[b]AddAff[/b], Representative

[i]For AI,[/i]
[b]queenhaillee[/b], Triumvir
[b]Tronix[/b], Triumvir
[b]Nobody Expects[/b], Triumvir

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1341815702' post='3007155']
this is shocking. im shocked.
[/quote]
Yep. Quite shocking that it is even necessary to confirm this. But the kids in the back of the classroom were not paying attention, so teacher had to repeat it.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1341827308' post='3007193']
Was this really needed? xD
[/quote]

Unfortunately yes, there are many here who would make the incorrect assumption and gotten themselves in trouble if this announcement was not made >.< Which in itself would not have been a big deal but we could not stand the thought of all the e-lawyering whining that would have followed here on the owf.

Duck Roll o/