T5E Declaration

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/d/d7/5thEflag-1.jpg[/img][/center][center]
[/center][center]You know that scene, at the end, where they are in the glass thing, and um, touching each other...[/center][center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHI9pAeFKCU"]Link[/url][/center][center]
[/center][center]Due to coldie and I being much too busy with other things... The 5th Element will be disbanded as of now.[/center][center]
[/center][center]I don't think I'll write a long long speech, because, well, it's not needed.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]We've had a fun time chilling here with our friends, but all things must come to an end. I'd like to thank everyone who supported us and wished us well, most especially our friends and protectors, GONS.[/center][center]
[/center][center]T5E fought alongside GOONS and their allies in the TOP\IRON-NpO War, to a resounding victory, so it's always nice to quit while you're ahead.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Fans of myself or coldie will be pleased to hear we are sicking around, and wearing GOONS tags from here on.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Enjoy the rest of your night.[/center][center]
[/center][center]-Barti[/center][center]T5E Triumvir[/center]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341199142' post='3001519']
Are you sure you can protect T5E whilst simultaneously engaging CSN in battle?

Hohoho.
[/quote]

this question has been asked over an over since we declared our creation.. learn a new way to poke fun ? seeing as how they have yet to not protect whomever they say they will.. maybe try another weakness.. or ya know just move on ;) not everyone can be as superior as goons :P

[quote name='coldielox' timestamp='1341200806' post='3001546']
this question has been asked over an over since we declared our creation.. learn a new way to poke fun ? seeing as how they have yet to not protect whomever they say they will.. maybe try another weakness.. or ya know just move on ;) not everyone can be as superior as goons :P
[/quote]

Hi coldie. :)

Anyway sad disbandment is sad.

Note to GOONs, because Krath is going to get pissed, he is active only on weekends for the duration of the summer so not sure if he can do much; you might need to extend your protection of the T5E AA until he returns to full activity. Just saying.

/me touches USMC, yes baby, you get me back

Edited by AnecdotalRabbit

Awww, you guys are great people. Sad to see you go :(

Nonetheless, thank you for giving me the opportunity to war and hope nothing but the best for you guys :)

And it's always Krath :>

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341199033' post='3001515']
T5E will be missed.

The AA is under the protection of GOONS for two weeks.
[/quote]
Thankyou :)

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1341199214' post='3001521']
Adios T5E.

Does this mean we get rabbit back?
[/quote]
Unfortunately :P

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1341199220' post='3001523']
Upon which the AA will be raided by GOONS. :P
[/quote]
Of course :D

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341199322' post='3001527']
unfortunate to hear, disbandments suck.
[/quote]
Thanks, but it's not so bad.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1341206813' post='3001620']
We hope you like it here.
[/quote]
I hate it already

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1341206983' post='3001627']
Hi coldie. :)

Anyway sad disbandment is sad.
[/quote]
A little sad, but good to move onwards.

[quote name='AnecdotalRabbit' timestamp='1341208858' post='3001653']
Note to GOONs, because Krath is going to get pissed, he is active only on weekends for the duration of the summer so not sure if he can do much; you might need to extend your protection of the T5E AA until he returns to full activity. Just saying.

/me touches USMC, yes baby, you get me back
[/quote]
I'll be texting Krath later

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1341210214' post='3001667']
Awww, you guys are great people. Sad to see you go :(

Nonetheless, thank you for giving me the opportunity to war and hope nothing but the best for you guys :)

And it's always Krath :>
[/quote]
It was fun having you, however short it was.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1341210590' post='3001670']
Hey Barti and Coldie! Good run :)
[/quote]
Hey :) And yeah, we had our fun.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1341225274' post='3001711']
<3 you barti!!

Have fun in GOONS :)
[/quote]
<3 you too!!
And I'm sure I will ;)

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1341226606' post='3001717']
I was hoping it was a dow but instead was a disbandment, sad to see.
[/quote]
Oh, the thought of the title being mis-interpreted never even crossed my mind :P
And on the plus side we'll get to see a lot more of one another :D

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1341199142' post='3001519']
Are you sure you can protect T5E whilst simultaneously engaging CSN in battle?

Hohoho.
[/quote]

I am not. CSN is certainly working us over after all.

Ohohoh.

(While your concern is appreciated, uncertainty can of course be abated by testing our intent to protect.)

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1341199220' post='3001523']
Upon which the AA will be raided by GOONS. :P
[/quote]

I don't believe we've ever actually raided a protectorate, and it certainly won't change with these ones. Plus, y'know, we're at war and such, so raiding is being done very minimally.

It's sad to see T5E go, but I'm glad some of you are at least making your way over to GOONS. :)

/me rogues GOONS

[quote name='bartimaeus46']
Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by AnecdotalRabbit. You lost 6,017 soldiers and 656 tanks. You killed 3,897 soldiers and 1,227 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,113,978.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by AnecdotalRabbit. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Semper Fi'. You lost 4,384 soldiers and 1,469 tanks. You killed 1,253 soldiers and 1,268 tanks. Their forces razed 0.007 miles of your land, stole 5.445 technology, and destroyed 21.781 infrastructure. Their forces looted $731,065.99 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by AnecdotalRabbit. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 51.424 miles of land, 60.859 technology, 182.576 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
[/quote]

<3 Barti

Edited by AnecdotalRabbit