In honor of our friends.

[center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/Pensare/Boards/Apparatus/ApparatusWar.jpg[/img]

Ladies, Gentlemen: tonight I come before you with a dedication—a dedication to honor a few of our friends.
Many of you know first hand what it is like to see your allies, comrades, and dear friends attacked without reason. The abusive assault may come in the form of a pre-emptive strike, a mass raid, or a rogue. They happen, and they happened often. Too often.

There is one such alliance guilty of all of these attacks. This tyrannical monster, instead of using authority for justice, has abused their power, and become infamous for their crimes.

Tonight we set things right.

In honor of Ubercon, who fell victim to Non Grata's mass raids. Ubercon, we will remember you as our quiet, peaceful friends.

In honor of the AGW Overlords, who also fell victim to Non Grata's mass raids, as well as war without Casus Belli. AGW-O, we still wish you the best of luck in your fight; you are not alone.

In honor of The Order of the Rosicrucians, our protectorate whose sovereignty was violated by Non Grata. We're sorry we could not help you sooner.

Ubercon, AGW-O, TOoR; we dedicate this true war to you.

By authority of the Clockwork, in unison with General Assembly, The Apparatus declares war on the alliance of Non Grata, for their unprovoked attacks on multiple friends and allies of The Apparatus. You may have large supporters, you may have numbers, but you will never have the will, devotion, loyalty, and faithfulness of The Apparatus.

You will receive nothing but destruction.

Prepare to have your nations razed. The war-machine returns. [/center]

signed.

[i]Randalla, Patroness of The Apparatus
King Ernie, Director of The Apparatus
DarthRevan, Emissary
Phaedron, Professor
Elbryan, Chief Engineer
Conred, General
Amarynth, Propagandist
BigKif, Speaker of the Assembly[/i]

p.s. This is how you Casus Belli.

• Replies 66