A Bal Masqué announcement

[center][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/svg/test/Flag_of_Bal_Masqu%C3%A9.png[/img][/center]

After a discussion it has been decided to merge the Sovrana into Bal Masqué. While the nations move over to Bal Masqué or other destinations we will protect the Sovrana AA. We hope that the transition will be as smooth as possible.

[b]Snake of the Festival[/b]
Roquentin

[b]Strategist[/b]
xoindotnler

[b]Master Throne[/b]
WANA

[b]Shogun[/b]
Yukine
Evangeline

[b]Herold[/b]
Yui-chan

[b]Jäger[/b]
Jonathan Brookbank

[b]Crimson Lord[/b]
Hiro Nakara

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing, Rotavele, that you post this dramatic thread about finding your own and creating this alliance despite whatever...

It had a professional layout and feel to it and I was actually sold on it. You had amazing growth in a short time as well. I applied yesterday to find out you've merged it already? Pfft. Now I get it.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338915449' post='2977591']
When this was getting posted I could almost foresee the names of the half wits that would come in and post their undying love for us. You do not disappoint. :awesome::wub:
[/quote]

Hiro! How ya been? What happened to OCP? I haven't been around CN much lately.

[quote name='Zhaan' timestamp='1338915903' post='2977601']
Hiro! How ya been? What happened to OCP? I haven't been around CN much lately.
[/quote]

Not bad Zhaan, [OOC] RL happened and my wife falling pregnant, and other commitments. [OOC] It's good to see you still kicking about dude.

Although unfortunate to see, I understand.

[center][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/Pensare/Boards/Apparatus/AppBann.png[/IMG]

[b]The Apparatus will be protecting the Sovrana AA while their members move. [/b] [/center]

edit: it wasn't official without the banner, eh.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='Zhaan' timestamp='1338915271' post='2977589']
Disappointing, Rotavele, that you post this dramatic thread about finding your own and creating this alliance despite whatever...

It had a professional layout and feel to it and I was actually sold on it. You had amazing growth in a short time as well. I applied yesterday to find out you've merged it already? Pfft. Now I get it.
[/quote]

You're always welcome home, man ;)

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1338916406' post='2977608']
Although unfortunate to see, I understand.

[b]The Apparatus will be protecting the Sovrana AA while their members move. [/b]
[/quote]

Thanks King Ernie, we appreciate your assistance.

o/ Apparatus

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338916229' post='2977606']
Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment, thanks.
[/quote]
I'm not sure how morons like yourself and Myth got the arrogance to actually believe that you're even on the same plane of existence as me, tbh.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338916627' post='2977613']
I'm not sure how morons like yourself and Myth got the arrogance to actually believe that you're even on the same plane of existence as me, tbh.
[/quote]

Well, huffing paint is a good way to start.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338916627' post='2977613']
[/quote]

I completely agree I'm not on the same level as you, You are bottom of the barrel scrapings, while I am not ;)

Thanks for understanding the simplicity of how amazingly !@#$ you really are. Nice to see some honesty here.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338916742' post='2977617']
I completely agree I'm not on the same level as you, You are bottom of the barrel scrapings, while I am not ;)

Thanks for understanding the simplicity of how amazingly !@#$ you really are. Nice to see some honesty here.
[/quote]
I think we both know that this isn't true.