The Dream and The Dreamer

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/3/38/Sovrana.png[/img]

[b][size="5"][color="#8B0000"]Arisen from the Ashes, Sovrana arises.[/color][/size][/b]

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Sovrana"]Sovrana Wiki[/url] | [url="http://sovrana.allalla.com/index.php"]Sovrana Forums[/url] | [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Apparatus_Project"]The Apparatus Project[/url] | #Sovrana on Coldfront[/center]

[u]Background Information[/u]

Late in Pre-Karma era, Rotavele sought out to form Sovrana. It was but a dream by her, to establish an alliance all to herself. She sought for days, until she came to the realization that she had not enough experience and did not want to appear as a failure to her surrounding peers. Rotavele joined many alliances and she eventually created an alliance with a few others name The Imperial Order. Afterwards, Sovrana remained in Rotavele's Heart. It was but a faded memory.

A long time passed, and recently Rotavele's memory resurrected Sovrana. It was meant to be a maroon colony of The Multicolored Cross-X Alliance. However, it was accepted in the beginning, then shot down. Rotavele's reputation became more tattered than it was already, her own alliance mates disliked her now. Rotavele sought sovereignty, and she began to do this by establishing Sovrana.

[u]Sovrana's Information[/u]

Sovrana is hereby today an official maroon-team based alliance. It is a member of The Apparatus Project, and is protected by The Apparatus. Sovrana is currently a 1 member alliance, several have applied or asked to come along, yet Rotavele decided to ride alone by choice. Rotavele wanted to begin something on her own for once, all to herself. Sovrana is a Vatican themed alliance, and has government positions reflecting it. Sovrana is no longer a dream in the eyes of Rotavele, but The Dreamer has declared it an official reality. Sovrana prevails throughout the halls of Planent Bob on 5/30/12.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did like one member alliances. Never understood how they could be called alliances at all. I suppose I'm supposed to say something encouraging, but no, I just don't feel it. Best of luck to your alliance when it actually becomes one though.

[quote name='Colonel Herzog' timestamp='1338433445' post='2974970']
I never did like one member alliances. Never understood how they could be called alliances at all. I suppose I'm supposed to say something encouraging, but no, I just don't feel it. Best of luck to your alliance when it actually becomes one though.
[/quote]

I need to clear this up as I have been asked about this a lot recently, Sovrana is being establish solo by myself. I do not wish to remain at just one member and not recruit players to Sovrana. I apologize for giving off that vibe.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338433458' post='2974971']
Non Grata please destroy this alliance.

It's not like the leader hasn't already made it clear she wants to destroy you!
[/quote]

Ok.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338433458' post='2974971']
Non Grata please destroy this alliance.

It's not like the leader hasn't already made it clear she wants to destroy you!
[/quote]

A lot of alliances have said this, unfortunately not all of them have said this publicly.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338433573' post='2974972']
I need to clear this up as I have been asked about this a lot recently, Sovrana is being establish solo by myself. I do not wish to remain at just one member and not recruit players to Sovrana. I apologize for giving off that vibe.
[/quote]

Fair enough.

Dark Temptation's response regarding this alliance resonates in epic disappointment that he is no longer the only ruler to speak of himself in the third person for the duration of an extended text. Surely Rotavele shall apologize to Dark Temptation for such an atrocity.

:awesome:

The Clockwork apologizes to the great Dark Temptation for the third person use, and requests continued blessing for its use.

Also, well done, Sovrana. It is a proud day for us all, and we are particularly encouraged by the dedication Rota has put into this dream despite ((RL)) issues that have nearly killed it.

Godspeed to the Project and the Machine!

Edited by Maximillian

[quote name='Maximillian' timestamp='1338436681' post='2974998']
The Clockwork apologizes to the great Dark Temptation for the third person use, and requests continued blessing for its use.
[/quote]

Dark Temptation [b]never[/b] remembers blessing you for its use, and he would love to see a quotation of said blessing.