Jem Order

I declare Jem Order as an alliance

I want Order, Power, Authority over all cn players mauahhahahaha.
But you can attack me if you want btw. Um tbh I'm bored with cn but I'll just keep may nation going.

My forums are being created as of now.
Also I have allowed a dual policy in my alliance to you can join 2 alliances, because who would join only 1 which sucks.
Um I am DictatorKing.

I plan to be loyal to SF, Goons and MK. Join me and do whatever you want. I really don't care, all I want is no rules, no ownership.
I can't believe I was Kicked by Kaskus ans the new alliance Bul]guard but oh well back to Jem Order which I wanted at first.

Government
DictatorKing - Me Ofcourse
BroKing - Hmmm
Ministries
General1 - My most trusted to run the Jem Armies
GeneralEve - She inspires me she from GPF
GeneralRey - Annoying Reythegreat
GeneralPet - for annoying Petro

I would like to read all of your thoughts, please post negative, positive i really don't care if you attack me because i won't fight back. So its really not worth hitting me since the battle is a fail.

IRC #Jemmm - Come for ops or sops whatever it is.
CN Radio Please talk more about me because thats what I was hoping. Me me me. Um thats pretty much it owf Thanks all for reading

Edited by Jemmm

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why would people want to join your alliance if you arent even willing to defend your own nation? And if you say "I dont care if people join"(since you dont seem to care about much), my question to you would be why announce yourself in the first place?

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1336876661' post='2966754']
I'd imagine the #1 question most people will want to know is "can I raid you?" I will do them all the favor and say his warslots are all already full.
[/quote]
doesn't have enough cash to make it worth getting excited about

also hi enderland

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1336876524' post='2966752']
My forums are being created as of now.
Also I have allowed a dual policy in my alliance to you can join 2 alliances, because who would join only 1 which sucks.
Um I am DictatorKing.[/quote]

Not that I'm anybody to stop you or anything. More power to you making a statement and all. However, just one question, wouldn't this be considering spying? And therefore cause for perma ZI of not only you, but everyone who joins you?

And you said you changed your ways...

[spoiler]
[14:42] <LeeMan[Semi-away]> In all the channels
[14:42] <LeeMan[Semi-away]> You
[14:42] <LeeMan[Semi-away]> troll
[14:42] <Jemmm> what
[14:42] <LeeMan> "Names of channels go here"
[14:42] <Jemmm> oh
[14:42] <Jemmm> well im turning over to a new leaf
[14:43] <Jemmm> I am very sorry for my actions sir
[/spoiler]
Uh huh...

[quote name='Samwise' timestamp='1336877727' post='2966770']
Not that I'm anybody to stop you or anything. More power to you making a statement and all. However, just one question, wouldn't this be considering spying? And therefore cause for perma ZI of not only you, but everyone who joins you?
[/quote]

Where did u get spying??????????!!!!! lol like your going to get anything outta me

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1336879121' post='2966783']
Where did u get spying??????????!!!!! lol like your going to get anything outta me
[/quote]
Easy. If someone in my alliance were also in your alliance, they would be masked on both forums, meaning they could see a lot of information that alliance's deem private. And respectable alliances don't allow dual citizenship, so they'd consider this spying and likely ZI their member for also being in your alliance. But anywho, I'm just humoring you. I never said wanted one thing from you. Don't kid yourself. Merely speculating.